• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skeetman28

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    South Bend
    congrats...I carry a compact hk in 357 sig alot and also have a couple in lem trigger which is kinda hard getting used to....but once yoiu r...you r hooked....enjoy...

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    There are only 2 things I think we'll ever agree on. One is about the P7 and the other is we'll never agree on anything else.

I'm sure we'll find other things to agree on. Perhaps I'm somewhat more optimistic today.

I still love the P7 though! I wish there was a P7 with a plastic lower. It'd be just about the perfect firearm.

The best handguns are single stack + single action.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    I have the USPc .40 LEM in a Super Tuck and love it. I feel very comforatable with it and have the most rounds through it over anything I've shot. I feel very comfortable with the mag release being a paddle under the trigger guard. I use my middle finger on my strong hand to activate it so my thumber never has to break grip. For me it is a fast magazine exchange. I used a hair dryer to increase the retention on my supertuck. My USPc makes a "click" when seated. Retention is important to me as I have a 4 yo who climbs on me regularly. I buy my pants/shorts 2 inches larger than I used to and the SuperTuck sits in there very comfortably. I wear it all day long.

I see a lot of comments about people liking Sigs over HK but I have to say the Sigs I've held never felt right in the hand and seemed to have too many controls. HKs slide release is also the breakdown pin.

But hey, that's why different manufacturers do different things. Becaue people like different sh!t. 3,500 rounds through my USPc.40 and no failures.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I'm sure we'll find other things to agree on. Perhaps I'm somewhat more optimistic today.

I still love the P7 though! I wish there was a P7 with a plastic lower. It'd be just about the perfect firearm.

The best handguns are single stack + single action.

You had to ruin it didn't ya? P7s are not SA they are Self Cocking. There has been debate about the action classification for years. It doesn't really fit into the SA or DA categories. A plastic P7 would be disgraceful. :rolleyes:

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Really? People think they're not single action? They seem closest to single action to me.

A plastic, single action gun would be awesome!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Really? People think they're not single action? They seem closest to single action to me.

A plastic, single action gun would be awesome!

It's sorta weird since you have to "squeeze" it to cock it for the 1st shot and then it's like a SA for follow up shots, as long as you keep the front cocking lever under tension. I'm not certain what to call it I suppose. I just know it's bad azz! ;)

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Maybe HK is getting a little more proactive in the US market? I would really like to have a .22LR from them with a threaded barrel. Something along the lines of the P30 w/ LEM trigger and a double stack magazine and night sights.

Just wishin' out loud here....

Top Bottom