• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    Nice to see all the HK love on here, they are the only handguns i own other than the s&w i just bought to resell to fund more HK's. If you ever get up north all mine are LEM's (execpt for the P7 of course) you can try out the LEM trigger.

And they do have a way of multiplying.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Only HKs I own at the present. Had a SOCOM but it was just too big! I'd like a USP Tactical or the P30L looks cool. I have more Sigs but I own more Colts than everything else combined! ;) Oh only Glocks I own are G20, G29 and G33 (My favorite Glock). I'd like to have a 34 if it shot .357 SIG!

IMG_9561.jpg

I'd love to get my hands on one of those P7's.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    nice HK.

When my daughter turned 18 we bought her first gun, after many weeks of looking, searching, fondling every gun she could get her hands on, she chose the exact same gun. I have never shot hers but she loves it. Fits well in her purse and shoots well for her.

heh, heh, mine likes the P2000sk. First time she shot that she was grinning like the proverbial possum. You know, one of those grins. Your daughter has good taste in forearms.:yesway:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    heh, heh, mine likes the P2000sk. First time she shot that she was grinning like the proverbial possum. You know, one of those grins. Your daughter has good taste in forearms.:yesway:

I bought the hubby a P2000 for Christmas one year, he carries it almost all the time.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    my wife carrys a USPc 9mm everyday. she has shot all of my HK's and guess which one she likes the best?? my P30L. i was'nt suprised at all. I might have to find her one. but for now she still loves her USPc 9mm.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    A gun for x-mas, man I'm jealous! That's the ULTIMATE!

All I get is work clothes and xbox 360's :).

he didn't even ask for it either! That's what made it all the more special. Got him a used Remington 870 another year. Next time you're in the shop ask to see it, he's done a lot to it.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    To me the P7 is the best, and safest, 9mm to carry. I had a P7M13 but it was just to bulky and the cost of the magazines was crazy!! The P7M10 was about the same as the M13. I like the PSP and M8s the best. That 30L is a mighty fine looking pistol though. I've never even seen one up close. I'll have to keep and eye out for one of those.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Nice to see all the HK love on here, they are the only handguns i own other than the s&w i just bought to resell to fund more HK's. If you ever get up north all mine are LEM's (execpt for the P7 of course) you can try out the LEM trigger.

And they do have a way of multiplying.

You know, I had considered the LEM, you can buy the parts kits for $90; I think it's over $100 for H&K to do the work.

I'm interested; that's for sure.

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    I had a local gunsmith install the lem kit in my USPc for $30 labor. Alot of people do it themselves and say its not hard at all. on my p30's i changed the trigger return springs my self, and some say thats the hardest part to do when putting in a lem kit.

indymike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    I had always heard horror stories about HK-USA service before I bought a USP Compact 9mm. But when I bought mine, I sent it to HK-USA in Georgia to have a spurred hammer installed and it was at my porch for signature in just over 23 hours. I literally shipped it out via fedex overnight at 4pm and it was delivered back to me a little after 3pm the next day with the new hammer installed.

I have sent many 3rd gen. Smiths to S&W in the past and the gun is usually gone for at least a month so I never expected to see it returned in such an insanely short time. As I opened the shipping box I was expecting to see a gun with the original bobbed hammer thinking it was undeliverable for some odd reason.

The HK employees on the phone were pretty patient and helpful as well so I give two thumbs up for their service if you ever need any done. Here's a shot of mine:

100_0745.jpg

I still use my S&W 3914tsw for EDC since it is thinner and slightly lighter (fewer rounds) but I do CC with the USPc from time to time especially in cooler weather, road trips, hiking trips, etc. I prefer the trigger and accuracy (probably due to such a nice trigger) that the USP offers, it is by far the most accurate service level pistol I have shot. I hear the CZ-75B can outshoot it and that is next on my list :)

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Do any of you guys know if the USP 9mm is able to use USP .40 mags like other pistols?

I know the XD9 can use XD40 mags without a hitch.

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    I wanted that HK sooo bad but just didn't have the funds with it being vacation time.

Congrats with your purchase!

And if you decide you don't like it I still have a butt load of ammo for trade. ;)

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    What do you know, we finally agree on something! I love the P7. I have one "on loan" to me from a friend and I wish I could afford to buy it from him.

There are only 2 things I think we'll ever agree on. One is about the P7 and the other is we'll never agree on anything else.

How can a 9mm fit in a 40 caliber mag? I'm not saying it can't b/c some of my Wilson .45 mags work with my 10mms fine and I know my .38 Super mags work in 9mm guns and 357 Sig and 40 Short n Weaks can use the same mags. Oh nevermind, I'll believe it. ;)

Top Bottom