• ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Hah...

If my wife is sleeping in a Sleeping Bag SHTHTF indeed... ;)

yeah, my wife wont be going on anymore man trips. nothing pisses me off more than being woke up at ohhh 1am when I am warm in my bag, by a wife who says she is freezing even though she had one bag and a blanket and a freaking air matress that i had to buy just for her to go camping. :xmad: then having to get her and the kid put in the car and start it up to keep it warm, but not too warm, so i had to sleep in 10 minute intervals to start the car and let it run for so long then turn it off, until about 9 am. yeah, i was more pissed off than you will ever know. from now on while i camp, she will be put up in a hotel somewhere off away from me. my daughter can stay in the tent. she will be raised right & not to be a prissy sissy. oh, did I mention all she did was ***** about the raccoons that pawed at the tent all night. she woke me up all the way up till 1am because of the damn raccoons. YEAH WOMAN! ITS A ****ING FOREST!

Im not bitter though :rolleyes:

edit: let me add that I was sleeping on a mat and not the air mattress. yeah it was cold, but she could have thrown on some extra layers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom