• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Gotta say in my younger days it was fun to watch his show every now and then. Would always get a chuckle.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think there should be a televised tribute to Springer and get together a bunch of low lifes to participate in one last royal rumble in his honor.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The response here surprises me. A week ago I would have told you my thoughts on this guy in no uncertain terms, however he is gone, so be it…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The response here surprises me. A week ago I would have told you my thoughts on this guy in no uncertain terms, however he is gone, so be it…
    Like he was an uber liberal perhaps?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm getting kind of mixed signals from you IM. If I'm not mistaken this seems to be somewhat of a positive piece about the other side of Springer except the part about paying a prostitute with a check when he was the mayor of cincy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm getting kind of mixed signals from you IM. If I'm not mistaken this seems to be somewhat of a positive piece about the other side of Springer except the part about paying a prostitute with a check when he was the mayor of cincy.
    It answered your question honestly. He did great damage to society by glorifying and normalizing bad behavior.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I still cannot believe those were real people that he interviewed. They had to be actors, or at least heavily coached wannabe actors. No one can be shameless enough to spill their own stupidity on a prearranged program. I have seen people who start off ok and then drift to stupid. The people on his show went from hello straight to stupid, every time.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    They're probably going to cancel my trip. I was going out there with my wife's half sister and was really looking forward to it.

Top Bottom