• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Couldn't help but notice his ongoing speech impediment over the past year and a half. He got to where every video had a disclaimer about it.

I'm a big fan of Yeager's work, certainly not everything he does.

Sad to hear this. I like his approach to this challenge.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I’m guilty of assuming he was a drinker based on the slurred speech over the past year. Never even considered there could be a legitimate medical reason.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I’m guilty of assuming he was a drinker based on the slurred speech over the past year. Never even considered there could be a legitimate medical reason.

That's why he had to finally put in the disclaimer. He didn't want to keep addressing that.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Couldn't help but notice his ongoing speech impediment over the past year and a half. He got to where every video had a disclaimer about it.

I'm a big fan of Yeager's work, certainly not everything he does.

Sad to hear this. I like his approach to this challenge.
    Have'nt been following JY for quite some time. This is the first video i've seen in a while and the speech impediment is very noticeable. Although I have been somewhat critical of him at times in the past, I was never obsessive about it and I would never wish something like this to happen. If it is ALS hopefully JY will find the inner peace and strength to accept the inevitable.

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    He's always been a kinda polarizing hardass of a guy. Most people either like him or don't, but I'm actually neutral on him.
    I think he has some skills, and a lot of people have probably learned from him. His not wanting anyone to talk to him about it or pray with him about it looks to be in character for him. I think he's taking it hard, but he's not gonna let it stop him... until it does. I've enjoyed watching his videos most times, even though I haven't gone outta my way to watch them.
    Either way, sucks to be him.
    I'll put him on the prayer list anyway, like I do whenever I find out about sick people.
    Not like I'll ever meet the guy, and what he don't know, won't hurt him.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wish I could have taken a class with him or just met the man.
    I still hope it happens.
    He's a true martial artist, he doesn't teach people who to shoot, he teaches people how to fight.
    He's up there with Clint Smith, a mentor for many well beyond the borders of the Unites States.
    He thought many foreigners and reached even more people with his Youtube videos.
    One of the very first to talk about guns, gear and training on Youtube over a decade ago.

Let's not forget his history with INGO (poster in the background, pic bellow). :patriot:

maxresdefault.jpg

Take a class if you can! Even if you don't think you like the guy.
    You will probably change your mind.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wish I could have taken a class with him or just met the man.
    I still hope it happens.
    He's a true martial artist, he doesn't teach people who to shoot, he teaches people how to fight.
    He's up there with Clint Smith, a mentor for many well beyond the borders of the Unites States.
    He thought many foreigners and reached even more people with his Youtube videos.
    One of the very first to talk about guns, gear and training on Youtube over a decade ago.

Let's not forget his history with INGO (poster in the background, pic bellow). :patriot:

maxresdefault.jpg

Take a class if you can! Even if you don't think you like the guy.
    You will probably change your mind.
    And he carries the Coin.

DThrZWl.jpg

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Prayers and positive energy for him and his family. I'll echo what was said above, I wouldnt wish this on anyone.

Top Bottom