• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    What a horrible, terrible disease. I watched a co-worker suffer with this, he got to the point he could no longer move his arms.
    Ultimately his parents had to feed him the last year of his life. Most of us take for granted that our bodies will continue to work our entire lives.
    I would not wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemies (I have none that I am aware of).
    I will pray for him as well, life is so very fragile, the older we get the more fragile it becomes.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I know it’s no consolation for him, but we’re all dying. It seems he’s doing it bravely, and I admire that. My father had myasthenia gravis which is in the same family. He walked into death very bravely.
    I helped another as he neared the end of his life to keep shooting, including his freshly built AR, with ram mounts on his electric wheelchair, until ALS weakened him too much.

It sounds like James is walking bravely and surrounded by strong people. Even though I don’t know him (not a YouTube guy really) this was hard to watch.
    It doesn’t sound like he’s against prayers, he just doesn’t want ALS to be the center point of everything.

I hope for bravery for all of us.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As soon as you are born you are starting the process of dyeing. Might sound a bit negative but it is so very true.
    I understand more so than some but elaborating on this won't change the facts.
    How we face this inevitability will show what we are made of.

Hug your spouse and kids. Let them know every day that you love them. That love will mean more than you know in the end game.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm sure JY would rather focus not on dying but on how much he has been able to accomplish while he lived doing what he loves to do.

If the end does come, I would say he died a rich man. (not necessarily talking monetarily)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    As soon as you are born you are starting the process of dyeing. Might sound a bit negative but it is so very true.
    I understand more so than some but elaborating on this won't change the facts.
    How we face this inevitability will show what we are made of.

Hug your spouse and kids. Let them know every day that you love them. That love will mean more than you know in the end game.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate.
    XXpKAd3.png

czHQyFg.png

Please clap.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wish him all the best.

It's pretty scary to wake up one day and not be able to speak like you could when you went to bed. That happened to me a few months ago, but it was very temporary. This has got to be immensely more frightening as they eliminate the simple things.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    James seems to be productive over in Ukraine currently, sad to see his health decline but at lease he's making the most of it!

I remember when Que and Esrice went down and had a good time, the memories!

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    does anyone have access to his pateron or onlyfans (whatever he is using these days), not looking for you to share the content but what does he seem to be up to over in the ukraine? i know he talked about traning but from what i have seen it isnt clear what or who he is involved with.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    does anyone have access to his pateron or onlyfans (whatever he is using these days), not looking for you to share the content but what does he seem to be up to over in the ukraine? i know he talked about traning but from what i have seen it isnt clear what or who he is involved with.
    have you googled "James yeager patreon" or "james yeager onlyfans"?

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    I think he is posting the Ukraine stuff under the name
    "Buck Angel".
    i googled it. Im going to be honest with you. You got me. I thought it was going to be some absolute mommy unit that hunted deer. Instead it was a man who has a striking resemblance to James Yeager who im guessing posts his.......... OMG as i was typing that i turned safe search off just to see what was up. My brain did the windows shut down sound and locked up for about 10 seconds. Highly dont recommend

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    i googled it. Im going to be honest with you. You got me. I thought it was going to be some absolute mommy unit that hunted deer. Instead it was a man who has a striking resemblance to James Yeager who im guessing posts his.......... OMG as i was typing that i turned safe search off just to see what was up. My brain did the windows shut down sound and locked up for about 10 seconds. Highly dont recommend
    That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. You sir, are a good sport.

Top Bottom