• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    price drops on it all. well i am not sure where this goes but lets try it here, mods if this doesn't work move it plss and let me know . i am trying to sell mainly to buy more product if you think my prices are out of line let me know or make me a offer. the sheaths and lighter holders are in good shape but by no means perfect

first up is a black izula sheath made out of .060 black kydex with 4 rivets all set up for a tek lok and/or to be worn around the neck. lets go 10 shipped for this one

DSCN1093.jpg

next is a hunter orange made out of .080 also 4 rivets set up for tek lok and neck carry, this one holds the knife very securely and looks good, this one the knife has to go in a a little angle but works great. lets do 12 shpped on this one

DSCN1089.jpg

next is the flat back hunter orange also set up for tek lok and neck carry but this one will only work for ones with scales, its very nice and hold the knife securely its one of our best ones. i will do 15 shipped on this one

DSCN1086.jpg

lastly i have 4 full size bic lighter holders 2 that hold it with the top of the lighter in the kydex and 2 that leave that exposed . 2 orange and 2 black also these are also set up for tek lok's and neck carry or anyway you really want to. i will do 6 bucks shipped on each one except the smaller orange one i will do 4 on it as it got scraped up a bit but works great

DSCN1095.jpg

DSCN1094.jpg

shoot me a pm or post here and we can work something out. i am gonna give it a week here and then move to multiple sights as i need some cash to get more supply and keep working on it

thanks for looking

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    here is another one. i know somebody's wife needs a nice pink bic holder and a izula sheath. the izula sheath has removable belt loops as long as being set up for neck carry. let me know what ya think

DSCN1150.jpg

DSCN1148.jpg

Top Bottom