It's been really quiet around here lately...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Botox, saline, and liposuction would be my guess

Hey now! Fenway is beautiful and all natural:

bad-botox.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Cabinfeveritis has hit! Is there a lot of snow in Indiana? You know, you can still go to the range in the winter, right?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No, you can actually speak your mind there, without constant butt hurt. Also, there are no cliques.

I speak my mind here. I have no problem getting my thoughts into print without getting whacked. Really not that hard even for me.
    There are "Groups" formed in here. Those "Groups" do fun things outside the Make believe digital world. We actually spend time FTF discussing matters and life in general. We also run our guns. Easy enough to join in as no one is locked out.

Believe me I have seen butts get hurt over there as well. People are people everywhere you go.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I speak my mind here. I have no problem getting my thoughts into print without getting whacked. Really not that hard even for me.
    There are "Groups" formed in here. Those "Groups" do fun things outside the Make believe digital world. We actually spend time FTF discussing matters and life in general. We also run our guns. Easy enough to join in as no one is locked out.

Believe me I have seen butts get hurt over there as well. People are people everywhere you go.

I know 2 people that cross post with different screen names...still trying to figure who the bizzarro-CM is....Hmmmmm....

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

I'm not saying it does not happen there. Mostly by those that join and have thin skin. If half the stuff that is posted there, was posted here. There would bans left and right. There are cliques here, just like a big company. It's all in who you know. I have met some good people here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom