It's been really quiet around here lately...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    You would think bans work like- first ban is 24hrs, 2nd time 3 days, 3rd time a week and so on... How do's one mod have more say over another ? Kind of crazy if you ask me... Just asking another stupid question ?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You would think bans work like- first ban is 24hrs, 2nd time 3 days, 3rd time a week and so on... How do's one mod have more say over another ? Kind of crazy if you ask me... Just asking another stupid question ?

What are you talking about? Bans are progressive. The same infraction by a first-timer may result in a warning or shorter temp ban than a repeat offender. There are exceptions for offenses that are considered bad enough to result in immediate termination, such as overt racism. I don't know that one mod does have more say than another, but if they do, that is something they and Fenway work out.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Well, I think I missed something. Were we supposed to check our ovaries and opinions at the door or relegate ourselves to the "Ladies Room"...?
    I keep trying to give myself kidney stones, just so I can say I had the stones to participate.
    I thought the spirited banter was what it was all about?
    Unfortunately, that's not what it was about for 88GT. It wouldn't matter what she said or which side she took. "Negativity" would have been the default decry.

I just don't understand how a woman gets banned when others just keep going with NO actions at all ?

QFTx2

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

88 had been banned multiple times in her illustrious time here.
    Also, it depends on the infraction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom