• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I have not been able to make a range trip and am dieing to have get some "group therapy" Seems like forever.
    Especially since I have some loads worked up for a new gun just calling my name.
    I can't complain to much......... it's been nice and busy at work but it sure is cutting into my me time.
    Long days and working weekends probably until after May 5th when we have an open house at work.

So this is what it's like to want........

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    to want, is to realize what it is without. much needed at times if you ask me. you certainly hit the nail on the head with (therapy) however.

my saiga has been built up for 3 weeks now. i dont even know if it cycles properly. oh the drudgery.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I have not been able to make a range trip and am dieing to have get some "group therapy" Seems like forever.
    Especially since I have some loads worked up for a new gun just calling my name.
    I can't complain to much......... it's been nice and busy at work but it sure is cutting into my me time.
    Long days and working weekends probably until after May 5th when we have an open house at work.

So this is what it's like to want........

my saiga has been built up for 3 weeks now. i dont even know if it cycles properly. oh the drudgery.

Quit being children and test fire them in the bathroom. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom