• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    A Bloomington man was released from the hospital after accidentally (negligently) shooting himself in the leg.

That just about caps off a busy month in the PRB. Other fun highlights were 4 arrested for shooting their guns in the air, and 25 meth labs busted. There goes the neighborhood. Oh, and strange but true 2 kids were sent to jail for extreme PDA at north high school.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I hear directions from Purdue to I.U. are as follows,

Go south 'till you smell it,
    then go east 'till you step in it.

:dunno: :D

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A Bloomington man was released from the hospital after accidentally (negligently) shooting himself in the leg.

That just about caps off a busy month in the PRB. Other fun highlights were 4 arrested for shooting their guns in the air, and 25 meth labs busted. There goes the neighborhood. Oh, and strange but true 2 kids were sent to jail for extreme PDA at north high school.

Any details on the circumstances?

I lived in Bloomington for quite a few years. That's why I often say Bloomington is a great place to be........from.:D

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Had fun in both places. :rockwoot:But love Bloomington and IU. Worked, studied and made the grades for many years to be able to wear the gold ring on my finger that says Indiana University 1820.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Still wondering about the "extreme" PDA and what it has to do with the "it just went off" phrase. OOOH, that is what made it extreme. ;)

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Went to IU and lived near West Lafayette for many years and liked both campus's. Never did understand the inferiority complex or chip on the shoulder that certain individuals from PU have about IU? They are awfully worried about what is going on in B-Town.:dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Unpossible!

Why I've read on INGO that guns just don't "go off" and I've been around guns all meye life and . . .

What? You means guns do go off all by themselves and do not require fingers on triggers . . . nevermind.:laugh:

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Unpossible!

Why I've read on INGO that guns just don't "go off" and I've been around guns all meye life and . . .

What? You means guns do go off all by themselves and do not require fingers on triggers . . . nevermind.:laugh:
    I think you're getting slow in your old age, Kirk. I counted 9 posts before yours. Getting slow is just one of the symptoms......welcome to the club! :):

fountainjl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    I don't think 2 kids fooling around really necessitates a trip to the pokey. lol Maybe a warning and a talk with the parents??

Top Bottom