• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMedic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Well the mail came early today and I had a good feeling. Went and checked and it was here. Finally after 7 and a half weeks I got my LTCH. This might be the most exciting day of my life. (Don't tell my wife I said that.)

PS I highly recommend using L1 now when talking to friends about getting theres.:draw:

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Well the mail came early today and I had a good feeling. Went and checked and it was here. Finally after 7 and a half weeks I got my LTCH. This might be the most exciting day of my life. (Don't tell my wife I said that.)

PS I highly recommend using L1 now when talking to friends about getting theres.:draw:
    Congratulations on the LTCH !! And by the way, it is okay to let the wife hear you say that. If she responds with the usual " My wedding day was the most exciting day of my life" just ask her if that means it has been all downhill since then....that'll resolve the issue.(or not!) :D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Congrats on it! Mine took about that long when I finally applied for the LT back in 2008. Now, there are procedures to follow and a break-in period that calls for carrying to Wal-Mart and browsing the ammo selection, action movie area and possibly buying a sammich or some snack to be accepted in the club. It's called the Wally Walk and all new lifetime permit holders MUST do it! :D

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Congrats on it! Mine took about that long when I finally applied for the LT back in 2008. Now, there are procedures to follow and a break-in period that calls for carrying to Wal-Mart and browsing the ammo selection, action movie area and possibly buying a sammich or some snack to be accepted in the club. It's called the Wally Walk and all new lifetime permit holders MUST do it! :D

While open carrying

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I did the wally walk with my Beretta dangling from a big gold chain hanging around my neck. I called it the wally bling bling walk

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    the sad part is i did just that the day i got my ltch. but it felt so good!!!!!

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    Congrats. I have come to learn that there is nothing like the feel of a Glock on your side when you're walking around town. :draw:

Top Bottom