• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gufnstuf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2022
    Seymour
    Looking to buy my first press. Looking at any rockchucker version. Age is not a concern. Face to face meet up. Willing to drive for right deal. Bonus if it has .30-06 or .300 win mag dies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    GREAT Choice on first press-I have a few of them myself.

You will do well by buying the OLD Model RockChucker=They can be found on E-Bay and GunBroker for $100.00-$150.00.
    They are better quality and have better steel than the new model-Supreme model.

BTW : Since you are a Site Supporter you should put this in the Classified Section in the WTB area..

Enjoy your New-Old Model RockChucker...Bill....

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    GREAT Choice on first press-I have a few of them myself.

You will do well by buying the OLD Model RockChucker=They can be found on E-Bay and GunBroker for $100.00-$150.00.
    They are better quality and have better steel than the new model-Supreme model.

BTW : Since you are a Site Supporter you should put this in the Classified Section in the WTB area..

Enjoy your New-Old Model RockChucker...Bill....
    If you're looking to load 300 Win Mag, the extra head space of the Rock Chucker Supreme will give you some extra working room. Fight me @billybob44 ! Haha !

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    If you're looking to load 300 Win Mag, the extra head space of the Rock Chucker Supreme will give you some extra working room. Fight me @billybob44 ! Haha !
    Correct on the extra space A.

Your Reloading Classes Supremes sure do feel like "Coffee Grinders" during operation..??
    My '71' vintage RC feels as SMOOTH and SLICK as new...I DO have a Dozen 3# coffee cans of spent primers that I have de-capped with my Ole RC==Does not feel 10% as rough as your Supreme "School" presses...Ha.ha...Bill.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Looking to buy my first press. Looking at any rockchucker version. Age is not a concern. Face to face meet up. Willing to drive for right deal. Bonus if it has .30-06 or .300 win mag dies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're a site supporter and have access to the classifieds. Place a WTB ad. Maybe you'll score a good deal on a package

Top Bottom