Is this how the Govt bypasses Posse Comitatus?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Sounds like this is a way to skirt that law. The POTUS would not be using US troops to police us citizens. That is all this law prohibits.

I don't see a foreign power "policing" US citizens would go over very well.

browncofiddler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Brown County
    I saw this on Drudge this morning. First time I've ever seen an 'announcement' like this - of collaboration between the US & Canada in the event of 'civil' situations. Why didn't anyone know about this until after it was a done deal?? Transparency? Doesn't exist. I also wondered what kind of 'civil' actions are being anticipated. They must be pretty sure something big is on the way as they took the time to come to this agreement.

Raised my eyebrows....

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    I have to wonder about an attempt to force a North American Union with the addition of Mexico coming later.

We could end up with an EU type situation, giving authority to govern shared with the Mexicans and Canadians.

We all know how well the whole EU situation has worked out.

We could be paying our bills with the proposed Amerio?

As for Canadian military here policing us, yeah that'll work out good.

Last edited:

fergie22

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    walkerton
    as one who has served his country i would consider this a foriegn invasion and act accordingly against those invading and those who set them upon our soil jmo

:patriot: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :draw::ar15:

semper fi

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The American Union is almost a foregone conclusion at this point. Especially with the collapse of the dollar imminent. We would need a new currency, and the Amero would fit that bill nicely.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Sounds to me like if the POS POTUS were to call in foreign troops to police US citizens it would then become all-out war and a field day for killing foreign troops. And people ask me all the time why I need hundred's of thousands of rounds of ammo...

Sheesh

INGunGuy

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    as one who has served his country i would consider this a foriegn invasion and act accordingly against those invading and those who set them upon our soil jmo

:patriot: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :draw::ar15:

semper fi

HOOAH! oops let me translate so you will understand the full intent of my reply, OORAH!

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    The Security and Prosperity Partnership has been around since 2005. The US,Canada and Mexico tried to have secret meetings in 2007 but where found out.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Eeeek! Tinfoil hattery! Stop trying to burst my bubble! Reading today's headlines scares me so it is easier just to convince myself that y'all are crazy!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Eeeek! Tinfoil hattery! Stop trying to burst my bubble! Reading today's headlines scares me so it is easier just to convince myself that y'all are crazy!

Here's some more tinfoil hattery...with all that is happening with our debt and more debt and piling up more debt on top of that, the United States will begin to descend into total anarchy. So this is probably the contingency plan of the US, to use Canuck troops in civil emergencies.

Martial Law will NOT be declared in the US...instead, a new global anarchy will make the idea of a "New World Order" seem like the best way to go for the sheeple:twocents:

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    UN_helmet-small.jpg

Top Bottom