• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I think AOC was correct when she said that RICO was not a crime. RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) is the very embodiment of the Democrat Party platform. If RICO was criminal, the DOJ would have to treat the Democrat Party the same way as they would any other organized crime syndicate.

I remember in "The Godfather" when Don Corleone told Michael, "one day we will get there." They got there. Very sad.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I think AOC was correct when she said that RICO was not a crime. RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) is the very embodiment of the Democrat Party platform. If RICO was criminal, the DOJ would have to treat the Democrat Party the same way as they would any other organized crime syndicate.

I remember in "The Godfather" when Don Corleone told Michael, "one day we will get there." They got there. Very sad.
    And yet a dumb ass like her can wield power and make decisions for the rest of the country. A freaking bartender is now a president in waiting. We're screwed.

Top Bottom