• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    SBPD has reported 121 traffic accidents since 5am.

I got a PH call from the SBSC saying that several school buses were in accidents this AM but no one was hurt. And that there might be delays in getting everyone home. I am hoping all make it home safe. Including my sons bus!! :( I went to the store a bit ago. It's slick/crappy and people aren't used to the snow yet.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have cleaned the gutters out once already and they are full of leaves again. I'm hoping for another decent day so I can get the rest of the leaves gathered up and burnt.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I am up in the great state of Michigan (Kalkaska) just as cold as in Fishers with 3 in snow on the ground. Be in hunting camp all week .

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I figured I'd better get the snow blower out. Of coarse it's in the shed on the back half of the property. And to make it even better, it would not start!! LIL SOB is always hard to start first time of the season. My son helped my push/pull it up to the garage. It started with the electric start. Grrrr. I should be GTG for the rest of the season.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Flurries still flying here around Greenfield. Fireplace roaring, and taco soup on the stove.

:drool::drool: sounds awesome!!!

I figured I'd better get the snow blower out. Of coarse it's in the shed on the back half of the property. And to make it even better, it would not start!! The lil SOB is always hard to start first time of the season. My son helped my push/pull it up to the garage. It started with the electric start. Grrrr. I should be GTG for the rest of the season.

Time to check your snow blowers out!!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Of course none of it stuck but I saw lots of flurries today. Its depressing to look at. I'm glad some people are able to enjoy it even if they are warped in the brain for thinking that way. As far as I'm concerned, the only good thing about winter is the amount of bugs that meet their demise because of it. I can't imagine how bad they would be around here if we never had winter.

Top Bottom