• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    I would vote for spending it on drugs and strippers. JK Make sure you cover all your financial obligations, take care of yourself and get what you want. There may come a time when you start trading your guns to upgrade, or maybe not. You will have 1 chance to enjoy this life, make the most of it.:twocents:

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    This reminds me of a "found" flyer:

3642661392_5801c3b218.jpg

I love that flyer

I would vote for spending it on drugs and strippers. JK Make sure you cover all your financial obligations, take care of yourself and get what you want. There may come a time when you start trading your guns to upgrade, or maybe not. You will have 1 chance to enjoy this life, make the most of it.:twocents:

I try to keep the strippers to a minimum. I just refuse to make it rain lol. I get more fulfillment from my guns :rockwoot:

dhisle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Union County. Indiana
    your doing fine, fact is that money likely would have been spent on other things, thus the hopes of having an extra 9000 sitting in the bank sans guns, is a false hope at best.

Midskier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    NWI IL/IN BORDER
    my greatest fear: after I pass away my wife sells all my stuff for what I told her I paid...........

I used to keep a receipt book for all the "used" stuff I sold, which justified all the used stuff I would buy to make more money when I sold it to buy more stuff.......... then someone else saw it, so now I don't keep any records unless legally obligated. keep your spent amounts semi private, no need to brag (in certain company) you spent $10k on (a fun hobby) only to find your house broken into..... or the old lady wanting her share
    keep doing what your doing, and keep this sport positive

Dan T

ron g

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    chicago,il
    As long as the credit card is paid off--your just enjoying a hobby.
    How many other things in this country will hold value like a good firearm?

pig957

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Under an oppressive government
    Don't adjust shit bro. You keep at it. I started when I was 8yo (24 now) and Ive set a good pace. for every 5 weapons I own Ive paid for 1. Friends and family love to give me shit for some reason. I have a lot of money in weapons, but not money invested in weapons. You should probably spend more on the gf though, you get 15-20k in weapons and girls tend to get mad they dont have jewelery.
    " you can buy a 1500$ rifle, but I cant have a 300$ ring? "
    " Isn't that the exact same rifle as the one you just bought? " my reply, " No, its a year newer " <- that is when you have a problem

Dump the G/F and buy more guns!

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I was updating my records you know Serial #s and what not and everytime I wrote in the books I also write down the price paid. Im 23 and I started buying guns on my 18th birthday. I added up the total spent on guns I currently have and I have about $9500 in guns. I sat back and said wow do I need to adjust my priorities (Maybe my Girlfriend is brainwashing me). I could have had a nicer truck or a down payment on a house. It could be worse I could be like many my age and spend it at strip joints or on drugs. I used to spend more on my project trucks and I like them but just not as much as I do Guns. Project Vehicles are a bit more of a Money pit than guns I think. Regardless I want to get a Deuce and a half or a 5 ton and bob it, I havnt decided which one I want. I guess if you look at it yearly I only invested about 2k in guns that makes it seem a little better. Thanks INGO that was my 3am personal reflection lol
    I know what you mean. I have scaled way back on how many guns I think I need to own, and have been spending more on ammo and other things to keep the guns I have going for the long haul.

msirelan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Central IN
    If you think you paid too much for the guns stop and add up how much you spent on ammo because if you get a good deal on a gun ammo just keeps getting more and more expensive every time you buy it

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    My O'L lady has a horse. When ever she starts getting onto me when i buy i gun i simply reply, "which one will last forever and which one cost more to feed"?

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    There are many worse things out there to spend your money on. No matter what, till the end of time, firearms will hold their value/increase. If I'm in a pinch I always know I have something that I can sell.

SmartAsh25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Portage
    I dont want kids lol. Still skeptical on the whole marriage thing too. Every woman Ive ever dated was crazy. This one hasnt yet but Im sure itl happen sooner or later. I pretty well accepted I do better alone, but for some reason I keep them around.

you gotta find a woman whos into the same stuff you are...like idk GUNS. lol that way you dont have to worry about hiding how much you spent on guns or fighting about it cause if she's into it too she'll be with you when you buy them helping you pick it out....cept the problem with that is you gotta buy her some too, but atleast you have something you enjoy together.

Me and my husband are like this and we're only 21

SmartAsh25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Portage
    If you can afford it then good for you enjoy it while you can because when you get married and have kids it all goes away real fast.

i dont completly agree with that. im 21 married with two kids and my husband and I still get to buy guns and get our range time in. of course kids and bills come first money wise so it does take a little longer to buy more BUT we still get them so i dont think "it all goes away"

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    must be the type of woman that makes gun disappear. dad got married and 3/4th of em went bye bye.. and firearms always retain value. some actually increase in value. call it... investments.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JJSHOOTS
    Top Bottom