• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I see only two positive points to this story.

1- No-one got hurt
    2- The guy was enough of a sprout to record the incident. At least that documented the stupidity, making law enforcements job a little easier and providing teaching material.
    No kidding. The scary part is that he thinks he's in the right.

To make a teaching moment of this, thoughts on the best way to get away from the sprout? Avoidance of course being best but might not be possible.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    3lxjbr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wasn't he yelling, "shots fired, shots fires" as he was running after the pickup firing the shots?

No I think that is the 911 operator that you hear.
    Might be him but I really dont care to watch that video again.
    The level of :wow: is just too much.

What I dont understand is why the other driver would brake check and them ram into him? The truck driver got a gun pulled on him. Why would you provoke this guy even more? Why would you attempt to damage his car when he can fire at you while doing it?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is it now a thing to just think, "I got a gun, I'm going make people do things my way!"?

[video=youtube;7s8b9jisq6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8b9jisq6U[/video]

If only there was a way that firearms could be removed from some people's hands when they're determined to be a danger to themselves and others...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What makes me go hu? Is the leo shoot the grandpa at a real close range yet the glass door deflected the bullet. Something to think about when shooting thru something else.

No comment on the shooter or the manager who decided to just "die" on the floor.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    No I think that is the 911 operator that you hear.
    Might be him but I really dont care to watch that video again.
    The level of :wow: is just too much.

What I dont understand is why the other driver would brake check and them ram into him? The truck driver got a gun pulled on him. Why would you provoke this guy even more? Why would you attempt to damage his car when he can fire at you while doing it?

It's a series of escalations. Tell him it's a private conversation and to move on. Then ignore him. Control freaks love that stuff.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Is it now a thing to just think, "I got a gun, I'm going make people do things my way!"?

[video=youtube;7s8b9jisq6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8b9jisq6U[/video]
    If only there was a way that firearms could be removed from some people's hands when they're determined to be a danger to themselves and others...

#1 You're just a little troublemaker, aren't you.

#2 Grandpa pulls that gun and I'm that doughy manager, I'm Khalil Mack-ing grandpa with extreme prejudice and letting the EMTs try to save his life.

Top Bottom