• esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I remember those days. Being able to read every. single. post. :):

No kidding.

Now when I see another INGOer and they're like "did you see that one thread about blah blah blah" I actually have no clue what thread they're talking about.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    No kidding.

Now when I see another INGOer and they're like "did you see that one thread about blah blah blah" I actually have no clue what thread they're talking about.

Heh...

"PM: Hey, can you move my thread about $TOPIC?"

"Uh...sure....what was that URL again?" :):

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    I joined at the start of November and I really like this place. I really started out here to find out information on local events and to use the classifieds, but I actually found some people in the Politics section that would not just put up with my and my abrasive personality but gave me good debate. And considering that I have only had ONE infraction thus far really says something about how open this place is, however I still stand behind my comment.

The only major problem around here is the post whoring that goes on is pretty bad. And it seems to get in the way of legitimate conversation at times.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I actually found this site through a pseudo-friend from California that found it searching for something else. He knew I was in IN and liked guns, so, here I am.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I joined at the start of November and I really like this place. I really started out here to find out information on local events and to use the classifieds, but I actually found some people in the Politics section that would not just put up with my and my abrasive personality but gave me good debate. And considering that I have only had ONE infraction thus far really says something about how open this place is, however I still stand behind my comment.

The only major problem around here is the post whoring that goes on is pretty bad. And it seems to get in the way of legitimate conversation at times.

again the word "whoring" is being used like its a BAD thing :dunno: :D :dunno::):

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Thank you, President Obama, for inspiring me to purchase firearms and a lifetime supply of bullets.:D
    dashboard-obama.jpg

...and then of course Fenway for facilitating my induction into knowledge, and yet another place for me to forum-whore :) (Bigg cheese is out there on other sites, too!)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's Awesome! Proud to be a site supporter! I remember when the most ever online at once record was around a couple hundred.... Now it's above 1K at once. I also remember when we hit the 1K member mark! Look how far we've come!

Congrats to Fenway and everyone. Thanks also to Fenway and the Mods for keeping the site a great site! While I don't agree all the time with some of the rulez, it keeps the peace so I respect that. Great work everyone! Let's see if we can recruit every last Gun Owner in IN to this site!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I remember when the most ever online at once record was around a couple hundred.... Now it's above 1K at once.

There used to be a bug in the database that was showing the "most ever online at one time" and stuck at 190. The date was from 2007. I finally fixed it one day, and a week later we topped the 190 mark for real! Then I was annoyed that I wasted my time fixing it. *sigh*

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    There used to be a bug in the database that was showing the "most ever online at one time" and stuck at 190. The date was from 2007. I finally fixed it one day, and a week later we topped the 190 mark for real! Then I was annoyed that I wasted my time fixing it. *sigh*

2007? I thought the site was created in January/February of '08?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, I guess I did. Trying to keep up with these threads is like chasing around 4 kids at the park on a hot day with 1500 other kids running around! By yourself...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You're DAMN RIGHT!!!

You can ban people and make them never come back! You can't do that at the park with your own kids, let alone OTHER's kids!!!!! :laugh:

Yeah, but at the park, you only have to worry about your own kids. You don't have to watch everyone else's kids, too. Moderating this place is like herding cats and if you have to scold one, at least 1/3rd of the remaining cats will attempt to claw your eyes out! :):

Top Bottom