• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I came out of Outback Steakhouse with my wife to see a vehicle parked next to ours with a "I support the 2nd Amendment" sticker and an INGO sticker directly under it. We were parked on your right, in my wife's car... so no INGO sticker, just an NRA. She won't let me put an INGO on her's. I told her maybe a WINGO (Wife of INGOer)? She liked that better.

She just rolled her eyes when I got all excited... :dunno:
    :ingo:

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I think she just doesn't like INGO because I'm always on here... something about not listening to her because I'm reading a thread :dunno: I don't know, I wasn't listening.

And the food was great!

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I didn't ask...I just did it. My liberalish sister in law commented on it and my wife said 'oh, I don't care'.

It helps that her principal gives a thumbs up any time she drives a vehicle with a NRA sticker.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well then that makes at least 3 INGOers at that establishment tonight. Vehicle wasn't mine but I was there

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think she just doesn't like INGO because I'm always on here... something about not listening to her because I'm reading a thread :dunno: I don't know, I wasn't listening.

And the food was great!

My wife loves ingo. keeps me occupied while she watches her stupid mind numbing BS TV shows. She does like the meet and eats and meeting some great folks.

Happy wife.......Happy life.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    My wife loves ingo. keeps me occupied while she watches her stupid mind numbing BS TV shows. She does like the meet and eats and meeting some great folks.

Happy wife.......Happy life.

Oh, I keep her happy ;)

My wife fried Bacon this morning, she's running her yap now, but she fried bacon this morning.

:laugh:

I say she doesn't like INGO, but she will sometimes read over my shoulder... not the gun stuff, just the funny picture thread and such.

Top Bottom