• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Don't forget about getting away from the screaming kids! I'll take the boom of a boom stick over WAAAAAAAAA anyday! :D

The joys of being a stay at home father....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So how accurate are most of the SKS rifles? What kind of groups at 100 yards?

Unfortunatly, I'M not that accurate and didn't use a scope, nor was I sitting or on a rest. I was usually leaning against a tree, or kneeling with add of a metal chair. I can say that with just iron sights I was on target every shot.

There's a little old Korean lady that goes to Atterbury and shoots a nice stock SKS on their 100yrd range. According to the guys on the range, she could drive nails with the SKS, no scope. :n00b:

:rockwoot:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    So how accurate are most of the SKS rifles? What kind of groups at 100 yards?

One of these days, I'll get a scope and let you know. The only sights I've ever used are iron sights and a 1x red dot. With that setup, with something to lean against, I can put 20 rds into an 8" target. That says very little for the rifle's accuracy, but it makes me feel good about its purpose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom