Not open for further replies.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I think you'll be sufficiently outfitted there. I would suggest you pick up some 00buck and slugs for the shorties. I also suggest you find some 147gr 9mm to run through the cans. Don't forget .22lr too!

I need to look harder for some 147 gr. I might have to try and get down to Bradis and pick some up. +1 for the 00buck and slugs. I'm not sure I want to shoot those out of your miniature canon again! :D I went back and added the bulk pack of .22, I spaced it.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I think you'll be sufficiently outfitted there. I would suggest you pick up some 00buck and slugs for the shorties. I also suggest you find some 147gr 9mm to run through the cans. Don't forget .22lr too!

Do you know a good source on the 147 gr 9mm?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Lol thanks. I had no idea about the 147 grain and all that. I DID find supersonic 22lr from walmart. Just didn't think of 9mm. I just buy everything from Wally because of the price.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Uh won't everyone have ear muffs on? :)

Sometimes. ;)

In all seriousness, we've decided to have a block of suppressed shooting right after the 3:00 break on both days. Since chuckp has to leave early on Saturday, this will allow folks to shoot as much of his stuff (and the other MGs and loud things) as possible before then.

During the suppressed shoot, we can do some side-by-side comparisons, supersonic vs. subsonic demos and other things while everyone has their earpro off.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Sometimes. ;)

In all seriousness, we've decided to have a block of suppressed shooting right after the 3:00 break on both days. Since chuckp has to leave early on Saturday, this will allow folks to shoot as much of his stuff (and the other MGs and loud things) as possible before then.

During the suppressed shoot, we can do some side-by-side comparisons, supersonic vs. subsonic demos and other things while everyone has their earpro off.

Really? Now I GOTTA get more 22lr! The suppressed shoot sounds like it's going to be a blast!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Wally World has the 555 packs of .22lr 36gr HPs for $19.47
    A: Would this be acceptable ammo for the vendors with 22s
    B: Is this a decent price?

Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.