• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    It will suppress a .22lr about like a glass of water will cool down a bonfire, you'll make some progress but you aint gonna put the fire out. You WILL be severely disappointed in it's effectiveness. The .223 cans are prohibitively heavy for pretty much any .22lr pistol, and most rifles. The weight and size make them un-friendly to shoot. Like I said, it will quiet the rounds down some but you'd be better served with a 22lr only can. There's nothing 'cheap' in the NFA world. What will happen if you buy a .223 can and try to use it on your AR and your .22 is you will kick yourself in the arse repeatedly for not buying the .22lr can, then you'll have to get one of those thus spending another $500 because you tried to save $200. Trust us, we've been there...

Yeah that is pretty disappointing to hear.:xmad:

Here before long I'm going to get my first can(for my .223) and I was really hoping it would effectively work for my M261 .22lr conversion kit.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I love this thread. Whoever made the first video let me know so I can rep them. I'm guessing its you Pami, but I don't know fer sure. So when is the next one??? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom