• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    All I have to say is, if you weren't able to go it sucks to be you. Also if you want a Serbu you better order one now because there will probably be a backorder on them very very soon.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    sucks to be rizzo :):
    :crying:

Who would have thought that the ground for the fuel pump is all of the way back by the taillights? :dunno: It's a good thing I didn't drive to Pic-A-Part and Pull A Part looking for an ECU. :rolleyesedit:

Damned GM engineers. :xmad:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    First, Ri22o, you suck!

Here was my "surprise nametag" for you.

2u6nxib.jpg

Second, we all had a WONDERFUL time. Things couldn't have gone any better.

I'm sure we're all very tired tonight, and more and more will get posted in the next day or two. Pami took close to 1000 pictures, as well as other people had cameras. Kelly video taped the entire thing and will be editing and posting it on YouTube sometime in the next day or two.

Quick thoughts:

The Serbu was fun for all.

The M16 with .22 was awesome!

I want bigcraig's suppressed Ruger.

Watermelons also like Serbus.

A very special thanks to lovemywoods for providing the range and the food. Thanks to VUPDblue for really getting things organized. Also thanks to bigcraig and shooter521 for providing the weapons, as well as the classIII knowledge. Thanks to everyone who made it out. It was nice to finally put some faces to the screen names.

That's all for now. I'll have more tomorrow!

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Awesome place "lovemywoods", thank you for letting my father and I join in with you all. We enjoyed watching those fine machines run and all the conversation. Very nice of the owners to share all those weapons.Thanks again Greg...

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I'm glad you and 'Dad' came out today, Greg. I think you guys are on the right track with your newly-acquired classIII license.

I'll probably swing by the shop in the coming weeks.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    First, Ri22o, you suck!

Here was my "surprise nametag" for you.

2u6nxib.jpg

I'm sure we're all very tired tonight, and more and more will get posted in the next day or two. Pami took close to 1000 pictures, as well as other people had cameras. Kelly video taped the entire thing and will be editing and posting it on YouTube sometime in the next day or two.

Quick thoughts:

A very special thanks to lovemywoods for providing the range and the food. Thanks to VUPDblue for really getting things organized. Also thanks to bigcraig and shooter521 for providing the weapons, as well as the classIII knowledge. Thanks to everyone who made it out. It was nice to finally put some faces to the screen names.

I see my message was relayed. :):

I really thought I would be able to make it down, but my truck not starting really put a damper on that. Who would have thought that not attaching a ground wire (which is no where near the part it is grounding) would add 2 hours onto a project? I had planned on bringing my extra Cannas down for your dad too.

I will just need to come down to the Fall NFA shoot. :thumbsup:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Awesome place "lovemywoods", thank you for letting my father and I join in with you all. We enjoyed watching those fine machines run and all the conversation. Very nice of the owners to share all those weapons.Thanks again Greg...

You may want to call Mark Serbu and get pricing on a couple of his Serbu Super Shorty's, mine was a HUGE hit today.

I had NO idea that silly thing would be so popular. :dunno:

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    I have alot to learn about this class3 license but we surely will. Look forward to having ya drop by Evan, always a pleasure. I agree there "bigcraig" your Serbu was quite the hit. If ya can send me a link or contact info and I'll check with them tomorrow.You guys ran a very safe and controlled shoot today as well.Thx Greg...

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    :+1:
    1311 is "close" to 1000. Teasers up in the next hour (still moving from laptop to desktop); bigger gallery linked tomorrow afternoon. :)

Quick thoughts:

:lmfao:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    And does anyone know the status of one "TomN"??? Tom, you alive? Or maybe wondering around Ft. Wayne lost???

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    ive been uploading my pics for over 30mins now and its not even half done yet... ill get them on here ASAP.. photobucket is slow

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    If I would have had the slightest idea that I wasn't going to be able to make it, I would have sent my video camera with my brother.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It was a great time.

Lovemywoods and family were fantastic hosts with their beautiful home and well equipped range, not to mention the wonderful dinner. IMHO, esrice could not have been better organized.

[FONT=&quot]VUPDblue[/FONT], [FONT=&quot]shooter521 and Bigcraig made it very clear they knew exacly what they were doing. They made all feel safe, were very educational and entertaining at times. They also brought a huge variety of guns to shoot. Can't give enough thanks to these guys.

It was good to put faces to screen names and meet others not active on the forum. One and all, a fine bunch of folks to hang out with for an afternoon.

A big thanks to Fenway and the mods for making this forum what it is, so that such an event could be arranged.
    [/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom