• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

OMG-ZOMBIES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Probably not the right spot for this, but when will they get the stuff from 2012 taken down? We have had the second INDY1500 and still have the info up for the first one in Jan. Does this stuff just stay there forever? Are they having a vote for the best gun shop of 2013? Just wondering...

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Usually the Indy 1500 one is gone by now, I agree. But the best gun shop one can stay as long as it wants as far as i'm concerned.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Where are you seeing a forum for the January 1500? The only one I see is for the March one and there are still people actively posting in it.

OMG-ZOMBIES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Well, thanks for answering my questions. At least we can see how you guys got such high post counts, buy slamming other peoples posts. Pretty mature! No wonder we need gun control with idiots like this owning guns. This should bring me up one more post but it will be my last. Have a great day!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Well, thanks for answering my questions. At least we can see how you guys got such high post counts, buy slamming other peoples posts. Pretty mature! No wonder we need gun control with idiots like this owning guns. This should bring me up one more post but it will be my last. Have a great day!

Someone is just begging for "Shooeter" status.

Go easy on him you idiots!

Imeagher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I don't think you should leave the forum, some guys are fifty post nazis. Some people read more than write, doesn't make you less of a member. We all love guns, lets get along

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    26 posts and already complaining about the board. Whats up with that?

According to the FAQ, the 50 count post is required so that members become a part of the community before being allowed to partake in the classifieds. Isn't that what the OP is doing? While I think it's a bit rude to join and start blasting away, is there an approved list of post topics for the first 50?

But this was out of line. Screw him...

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    They guy's been a member for over four months. I think if he was making a run at the classifieds he would have done it a long time ago. I think some people need to check the join date and post history before jumping on the "50 poster for the classifieds" bandwagon.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    They guy's been a member for over four months. I think if he was making a run at the classifieds he would have done it a long time ago. I think some people need to check the join date and post history before jumping on the "50 poster for the classifieds" bandwagon.

At e peak of the most recent panic we had SEVERAL people who had been members for quite some time but had few posts making runs to 50. Gotta get $3000 out of that DPMS before the bubble bursts. :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I didn't see too much here to get angry about. You join a site, then throw a tantrum because it isn't changed to suit you??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom