• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Met Fenway, Scutter, Spasmo, VN Vet, a few others. Cathy fell in love with Scutter & Spasmo's sugar glider, and now wants one. She found someone there with one for sale. We have a dog, a cat, and a puppy in house training... I'm not sure we need to add another critter to the menagerie. Cathy wants to take it to work and bring it home.

Cathy bought me a beautiful pair of half checkered Rosewood laminate grips for my Beretta 92FS, Sean got a couple toys, we saw lots of neat stuff. A couple good prices, AR prices coming down. Ammo still stupidly priced. I'll buy it from gun stores. Lots of reloading components, but no Lee .45 ACP dies to be found for Cathy's gun :( I think I'm gonna have to just order them off the internet.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    On my third trip around, I found the INGO table. Met Spasmo and Scutter and one of the GunRunner brothers. Bought a nice hat and became a Site Supporter. I made a decent trade for some spam cans of Garand food and bought some M1A mags. I left with my backpack full (bulk ammo gets VERY heavy) and had an all around nice day.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Good to meet a few folks this afternoon!

Met Savage Eagle, Fenway, Scutter, Spasmo, Sugar Glider, saw the Williams family again, and ATF Consumer.

Thanks for the shirt!

-J-

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    For everyone that was there that I met, it was great meeting you all. I don't remember everyones names/ids, but I know I met a bunch of people.

Thanks for the hat and the shirts, and the stickers and the bacon patch! :D

Be sure to get the July 4th Indianapolis Tea Party Fliers spread all over the place! I left them on a great many booths including the INGO booth. Tomorrow we only have Paper Flyers to hand out but I hope you all took one and those there tomorrow will take one. More importantly I hope you all come and show your support and watch the fireworks with us afterwards!

:patriot:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Got my T shirt and a emergency surgery kit couldn't find any ammo. I saw some fair deals of firearms but very few on ammo. I got to say hello to a few INGO members and tool around, Cox and I just missed each other I got a call just as I was leaving and he was already gone...

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I was there early afternoon and got to meet Cox, Panama, Spasmo, Jay, Fenway, Scutter as well as others. My brain can only hold so much as you older members know.

I picked up my INGO Shirts, a hat, patches and stickers in addition to a nice set of ebony 1911 grips, some gip screws and a very nice 1930-40's Model 30 Stevens 12 guage double hump Pump; nice barrel and action.

The Shotgun a Browning engineered rebadged as a Western Field Model for Monkey Wards. I am pleased with this shotgun. One has to love the sound of racking a pump shotgun.

I hope to be back on Sunday if my feet will let me.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I was there for probably 2 hours and didn't find the table. I even spent about 20 minutes dedicated to just finding the table, and still no luck. Where were you guys?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I'll be heading out in the AM. If I read right you guys are near the concessions by the entrance right?

Is there an INGO sign at the table?

Thanks!

Last edited:

MarkR

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indianapolis - West Side
    I enjoyed the show, and met a few INGO'ers - Scutter, Spasmo, and Turtle. I think I just missed Fenway. Picked up a rifled slug barrel. Some things were encouraging - Prices on guns and magazines are getting better. Prices on ammo are still high, but at least it's AVAILABLE, and that's a good sign. Hopefully the supply will catch up and we'll see "reasonable" prices soon.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I was there for probably 2 hours and didn't find the table. I even spent about 20 minutes dedicated to just finding the table, and still no luck. Where were you guys?

Need some giant Bacon Banners to hang above the table. That would make easier to spot! :D

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Need some giant Bacon Banners to hang above the table. That would make easier to spot! :D

That got me thinking...maybe they should just cook bacon so all of us ingoers just follow our natural instincts and go straight to the smell. It also got me thinking, the mods could make some nice change if they did that and sold cooked bacon at the table:rockwoot:

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    boy i found some good ammo prices, of course i got there right at 8 when it opened so all the deals weren't gone. got some 9mm for $28/100 rds of fmj and $30/50 rds self-defense HPs

met Boilers and got a laugh at all of the obama bumper-stickers...

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    That got me thinking...maybe they should just cook bacon so all of us ingoers just follow our natural instincts and go straight to the smell. It also got me thinking, the mods could make some nice change if they did that and sold cooked bacon at the table:rockwoot:
    Great idea.
    Your improvised use of bacon proves you are truly a decadent infidel:rockwoot:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis

When you enter go to the left outside wall. We are down about 2/3rds the way down on the right.

You can not miss the table. Well I guess you can. LOL

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    FYI: I'm working on a banner stand this evening (or I was until the tornado warning hit...). The banner will be in the air facing the center of the room tomorrow (we're against the wall opposite the cafeteria) instead of hanging from the table.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    FYI: I'm working on a banner stand this evening (or I was until the tornado warning hit...). The banner will be in the air facing the center of the room tomorrow (we're against the wall opposite the cafeteria) instead of hanging from the table.

Good think. Heck, even I may be able to find you the second time. LOL

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Got my T shirt and a emergency surgery kit couldn't find any ammo. I saw some fair deals of firearms but very few on ammo. I got to say hello to a few INGO members and tool around, Cox and I just missed each other I got a call just as I was leaving and he was already gone...

I saw those medic supplies. What are you planning on using it for? I am a queasy type guy, not sure I could even use one without passing out.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Glad to meet those I got to meet. For those that I didn't formally meet I was the one in the black "Dont Tread On Me" shirt. Sporting a Pretty sexy looking INGO hat and sunglasses. Very nice to meet spasmo! shes a cool lady. I thought Fenway was going to be a lil skinny guy But he was my size or a tad bigger maybe.... very cool guy to chat with. (when he wasn't shopping) Yeah You got cought...lol but scutter was just as I would have expected. Very nice to meet you man. And I really want a Sugar Glider that lil guy was the coolest. I met Cox nice to shake your hand man. I want one of those hats :). I met several INGO'ers and I'm horrible with names... But speak up so I may rep you...It was great meeting you all... And yo weaker brother hit me up if ya wanna hit atterbury sometime soon..

Seen sonme decent rifle prices.....But not many.
    Ammo prices suck. I laughed at a few dealers that tried to pitch a sale....lol
    I did spend about 75$ at the INGO table Including a larger than minimun donation :)
    Then another 75 on various Items.... 2shirts, 5 packs of jerky,a AK saw grip, a nearly new surplus duffle. and then a 2$ surplus laundry bag to carry everything...lol

P.S. Where can I find a sugar glider for a decent price? I really want a new critter!

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I saw those medic supplies. What are you planning on using it for? I am a queasy type guy, not sure I could even use one without passing out.

I am starting to assemble quite a respectable little medical bag. I think if I had to I could deal with a minor bullet wound (to an extremity) or a pretty bad gash ok. Its just part of being prepared, I mean you can have all the food, water and ammo in the world, but it wont do you much good if your incapacitated by injury or infection.

Top Bottom