KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello I'm redacted. Joined because I may or may not live in the state. Also may own a firearm. Joined for the classifieds fun. End of introduction.
    Hello from Avon. Your intro has gotten the attention of two of the three staff members currently online. That might be a record.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Hello I'm redacted. Joined because I may or may not live in the state. Also may own a firearm. Joined for the classifieds fun. End of introduction.
    Welcome

PM me with your list of wares before you have access to the classifieds.

I’m in the market for everything at all times…and I pay cash or with naked pictures of my dog.

Last edited:

red@cted

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Indiana
    Hello from Avon. Your intro has gotten the attention of two of the three staff members currently online. That might be a record.
    Lol not sure if that is a good thing but I'll take it. I have read the rules and will adhere to them. Won't be posting in the classifieds anytime soon. Thanks for being a mod- it's a thankless job, especially dealing with folks like me.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Lol not sure if that is a good thing but I'll take it. I have read the rules and will adhere to them. Won't be posting in the classifieds anytime soon. Thanks for being a mod- it's a thankless job, especially dealing with folks like me.
    Hey, he's an honest guy!

Welcome from Boone county.

With the sense of humor you seem to have, you might fit in.

That may or may not be a good thing...

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    10 minutes and he’s already licking the moderators boots. I knew he wasn’t ‘one of us’!

:mods:

Just playing OP. You seem like an ok guy. I’ll take all your primers and 6.5 creedmoor for half price and I won’t pay a penny more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom