• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    I am very interested in this opportunity. I would love to make a knife and I would be more than willing to cover the costs included. I keep checking this thread to look for a date and I am excited to have a chance to be involved in this opportunity.

We INGO members sure have it good with all of the amazing people we are in contact with!!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    If by the end of June you mean the 28th,29th or 30th I would have to take vacation,that's a good thing. It'd also the 5th Weekend of the month so no USPSA.
    That's good too. It looks promising for me to attend.

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Depending on the date in June, I might be very interested in this. Consider me a 'tenative' in. Any ideas on price for the class yet, and any Indianapolis Local want to car-pool? I have a 4 door truck with plenty of seats, I would be willing to drive and split gas.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    We will be getting Sausagefest scheduled and then I can 100% confirm the date.

Would you guys rather procure your own handle materials and such? So everyone is gauranteed to have what they want available? It would open it up to anything, and remove some cost from my end.

Heck, we could even set up a buy for kydex, corbies, and the like too. So everyone shows up with everything they WANT.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I would be happy to buy the materials for the knife, blade and handles, but would need some guidence as I haven't the first clue on what to buy. So if there could be a group buy that I could get in on, I vote for that option.

Top Bottom