• Status
    Not open for further replies.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Sorry guys, I have been offline for awhile with a nasty virus. (yes, probably from a website I shouldn't have been on!!).

I am totally game for everyone getting together in one spot. I have only been once, so lets hear suggestions on a location on the grounds. Also, lets make it mid day so everyone (including late shift workers) have a chance to get down there.

Lets start with a location.

Are the campsites onsite or a short walk? Maybe a campsite would work for a quick lunch BBQ?

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Well it has come to my attention that the only other member who was a yes has been banned!!! lol.

I guess the carpool is "kapoot".

What about us all getting together at the sight? Anyone have a meeting spot in mind and what about time ideas? I will probably be there about 2pm.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I am for sure going. I'm thinking of going down Friday night and getting a Hotel, then sleeping in. I had about 4 buddies who were going to go, but I think they'll be backing out for various reasons. What time do things start up on Saturday morning?

The wife killed the idea of taking the big van. She doesn't want to be stranded. (We have 7 kids.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom