• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

joatmon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    There is no such thing as a stupid question, unless of course you're an absolute AR15 noob at an AR15 show. Just smile and act like it's not funny and then share it with your buddy over a beer after the show.

I have to start somewhere, so I'm looking forward to sponging off y'all at the show.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    There is no such thing as a stupid question, unless of course you're an absolute AR15 noob at an AR15 show. Just smile and act like it's not funny and then share it with your buddy over a beer after the show.

I sincerely hope you and/or others don't think this way. The point of this Show and Tell is to educate people on the AR platform. If you haven't ever even seen an AR, please come and ask questions! Everyone has to start their knowledge somewhere...

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I am looking forward to seeing other AR's. I have 4 receivers and want to get some ideas. I will be building one for my daughter and that one will be easy. She wants a 20" standard A2. I plan on using other ideas or calibers for the other 3. Maybe one a 223, one a 22 for plinking, and one something else.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I can try and bring some more Texas Roadhouse rolls... but only if people promise to eat them this time. :D

I hope they're not from the Shadeland Roadhouse

CampingBread2.jpg

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    I am bringing my custom AR... and new DuraCoat/M. Resin Job :rockwoot:

And I had a chance to see it yesterday....looks fantastic! :rockwoot:

I am now considering having one of mine done! I look forward to seeing others who have had this done and what "style" they chose to pursue, so that I can figure out what exactly I want done. My list of specific items to note/check out at this event is getting long...:ingo:

joatmon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I sincerely hope you and/or others don't think this way.

No, just a shot at self-deprecating humor from a noob who just two weeks ago thought "AR" stood for automatic rifle. The show is a great idea, and I'm really looking forward to it. Just in time too, since I just devoured the John Ross bible in a week, and like many others, it has changed my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom