• Status
    Not open for further replies.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    I have a VIP (very important question)... is there gonna be anybody there that can talk my fiance' into lettin me get one of these? i can't seem to come up with a good enough reason and i'd kinda like to keep her.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I have a VIP (very important question)... is there gonna be anybody there that can talk my fiance' into lettin me get one of these? i can't seem to come up with a good enough reason and i'd kinda like to keep her.

Have her talk to my gf...I took her shooting for the first time last week, now she wants to go weekly, and on top of that asked me to go with to the open house so she could check out the ARs too. She will be shooting mine when I get it and it gets warmer....lol SCORE!

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN

I really hate say this but her politics seem to be opposite of yours.Of course if it is a financial issue then Id understand that also.These guns are not full auto and are good investments.You might talk a friend into taking her to the range and let her try out his weapon.No that dont sound right. Borrow your friends ar15 and let her try it out. Let her shoot it. I hope you got the idea.It dont cost you that way. You take the gun a test drive. Take hearing protection and eye protection.Out side they are very loud.Or I should say SHARP CRACK sounding.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Hmmm... that map puts you right in the middle of a bridge. Which way to the actual entrance?

ETA - looks like it is just Street View that is off a bit. Seems that the entrance is a bit east of the bridge.

Yes, the entrance is just a bit east of the bridge, maybe 50 feet. There is a sign at the entrance that is nothing special, just a white piece of plywood with black words on it. Like I mentioned earlier, I will put a sign out in the median of Crawfordsville Road...
    ill probably just plug it into verizon's gps on my phone and see what happens. ill take the number along just in case

Be careful with that. I had a guy get really lost when he tried to GPS us to come to a member meeting. I'll PM you my TX number because the club doesn't have a phone, just a voicemail service. You can call me if you get lost. Heck, just go to www.indyrange.com and click on 'club info' and then 'contact info'. I'm the VP and my cell # is listed on the website...

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Tagged. I might be able to make it after all. I have nothing that different to offer to the show but I'd like to get my fat-man-fingers all over a few optic styles so I can make a decision about going down the Trijicon/Aimpoint/Eotech route. Thanks, INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom