BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    :scratch: The lower is the firearm, hence the transfer needed
    So ZRT is the original 'dealer/mfg' selling them or assisting in processing the group buy? I'm not trying to be a jerk just trying to understand why they are charging a fee when they sell other ffl items. So it is technically a transfer through them and not an original sale?

EDIT: I just saw ditchermans post. It's a transfer.

Thanks for clearing this up. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    So ZRT is the original 'dealer/mfg' selling them or assisting in processing the group buy? I'm not trying to be a jerk just trying to understand why they are charging a fee when they sell other ffl items. So it is technically a transfer through them and not an original sale?

EDIT: I just saw ditchermans post. It's a transfer.

Thanks for clearing this up. :thumbsup:
    Not sure if you’re familiar with ZRTS or not https://zrtacticalsolutions.com/ but their lowers are very nice. One of the nice touches is a screw in the bolt catch instead of the roll pin that is so hard to drive in and not scratch your new paint.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Not sure if you’re familiar with ZRTS or not https://zrtacticalsolutions.com/ but their lowers are very nice. One of the nice touches is a screw in the bolt catch instead of the roll pin that is so hard to drive in and not scratch your new paint.
    I'm sure they are. Now that I've had my 2nd cup of coffee and read the OP a second time... ZRTS is not just doing a FFL pass thru for the OP. "These will be manufactured by ZRTS in Noblesville." ZRTS is adding on a FFL fee for an original sale. What is the difference from selling INGO receivers vs selling a stocked FFL item?

Again, not trying to be jerk. If this is part of the deal then its part of the deal.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Ther
    I'm sure they are. Now that I've had my 2nd cup of coffee and read the OP a second time... ZRTS is not just doing a FFL pass thru for the OP. "These will be manufactured by ZRTS in Noblesville." ZRTS is adding on a FFL fee for an original sale. What is the difference from selling INGO receivers vs selling a stocked FFL item?

Again, not trying to be jerk. If this is part of the deal then its part of the deal.
    there would be a 4473 for any ffl item….. that’s what the fee is a “transfer fee” aka filing paperwork/background check fee

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

If you don't want to pay for transfers, do something about it.
    I have two local FFL's that do transfers for me free of charge whether purchased from them or not .
    I have made it a point to make myself a permanent fixture in both of these shops.
    I do small repair projects for both of them.
    I have, on occasion, sit in behind the counter when someone needs a bathroom break.
    I taught the "First Shots" program and play RSO for the indoor range free of charge.
    I also clear the obstructions from their traps and all I take in return is the lead I salvage in the process.
    One shop is also a deer processing business and I have gotten free processing at times.
    You scratch my back...that type of thing.

It may have taken a while, but I haven't paid for a firearm transfer in 10 years.
    With any luck at all, it will be another 10 years before I pay another one.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Just for clarification, I'm picking up all the lowers and logging them into my books, then engraving and returning some to ZRTS.

All 50 will be leaving ZRTS to come to me, then I'll be sending some back, so they're the manufacturer, but will be a transfer agent for some in the end. It's less complicated to do it this way.

Wanted to clarify the process. So far there are about 20 different FFLs these are being shipped to, ZRTS happens to be one of them.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    My pleasure. In regular business, I would never consider offering 50 limited, then adding additional qty on, but it's INGO and I want everyone to be happy.

I've confirmed with ZRTS about 20 additional receivers. And yes, s/n INGO23-069 is claimed. Sorry guys.

So.... there are 14 available receivers. Get them now, there will be NO additions thus forth.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    My pleasure. In regular business, I would never consider offering 50 limited, then adding additional qty on, but it's INGO and I want everyone to be happy.

I've confirmed with ZRTS about 20 additional receivers. And yes, s/n INGO23-069 is claimed. Sorry guys.

So.... there are 14 available receivers. Get them now, there will be NO additions thus forth.
    I will do another if s/n INGO-666 is available?
    I added extra for when you shipped those Lee wad cutter molds and wouldn't take and cash.

If that works invoice me and I will pay you in the morning sir.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom