Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN

Hello all,

After a lot of phone calls and emails, this thread is finally alive. INGO lowers are now available for purchase. These will be manufactured by ZRTS in Noblesville. The logo will look like the above image, and come with safe-fire-bacon selector markings. Also available - laser engraving of your INGO handle (or other name) on the right side of the receiver.

There is a 4-6 week lead time starting Jan 18th. There are 50 receivers available. If this run sells out, I will consider an additional run.

Lower receivers are $90 each plus tax and include shipping to your local FFL. If you wish, engraving of your handle / name is $10. ZRTS will allow pickup at their location but transfer fees will be additional. When you place an order, I will contact your local FFL for their information for the transfer. Local FFLs may charge transfer fees.

If you plan on INGO'ing your AR out, dust covers are still available also. LINK HERE

To order, please send a PM to Aszerigan with following information:

INGO Handle:
    Address:
    Phone:
    Email:
    FFL you want it transferred to (including phone number)
    Payment Type: V/MC/Amex/Disc/ Money Order/ Check (there is no upcharge for paying by card)

Please do not PM me your credit card number! I will email you an invoice to pay (credit card) or mail in with payment (m/o or check)

Thanks for all the suggestions to get this done. I will update the above total accordingly.

Thanks again !

Asz

Last edited by a moderator:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    So we can pick them up locally but there will be a FFL fee? It would seem that picking them up helps save them shipping and processing but we get charged a FFL fee?

What are ZRTs FFL fees? Do they charge FFL fees on other non transfer items?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    So we can pick them up locally but there will be a FFL fee? It would seem that picking them up helps save them shipping and processing but we get charged a FFL fee?

Fee is because it IS a transfer, right? Finished, serialized, lower.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN

Fee is because it IS a transfer, right? Finished, serialized, lower.
    Correct. They have to process a 4473 to pick this up. Thanks for fielding this one @ditcherman and @d.kaufman.

I don't do individual transfers at my home unless it is an NFA item.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom