INGO approved state and national runners for seats in tomorrow's election?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    It is the primary election for those offices that are up for election this year. So all Reps and Sen Young.
    I understand that. But strictly speaking the president and associated vice-president are the only national elected offices. Snorko being dennyish picky.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Probably not since he is running unopposed as far as I can tell. What’s his deal? Unreliable on 2a or what’s he been up to?
    If turnout for republicans is high, but we purposely did not cast votes for Young, it should send a message. Whether it will be received or not?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    @KellyinAvon would probably be the best person to describe which state candidates and federal candidates would be the best fit since he probably knows most or at least some of them.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Dad, I might expand a bit when I retire. That’s a few years away.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    If turnout for republicans is high, but we purposely did not cast votes for Young, it should send a message. Whether it will be received or not?

I scrolled through the whole 538 thing. There were a couple of dumb things but as far as Congress critters go it wasn’t abysmal.

Top Bottom