• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    In college back in the early 80's we called that a Hairy Buffalo. And the large container was usually the kitchen sink lined with a garbage bag
    Yes, that's what we called it when I was in college. One party we had, there were people passed out all over the house. I thought, 'Hmmm, maybe that HB wasn't such a good idea'. lol
    Anyway, sorry for butting in. Already getting bored waiting on open heart surgery. Another 1 1/2 weeks to go. UGH! Thank God for the Internet.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    A nip (or two) of a beverage I haven’t touched in a while and some music from yesteryear.

Decided I could also process some INGO since there is nothing calling my name in the classies.

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    I'm up several times a night. I wake up can't get back to sleep for about an hour each time. So I stop by INGO and see if anything new or interesting has been posted.
    When I wake up too early, if I even peek at a device with a screen I am up for the day. I must be pretty sensitive to blue light's effect on my circadian rhythm.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When I wake up too early, if I even peek at a device with a screen I am up for the day. I must be pretty sensitive to blue light's effect on my circadian rhythm.
    Crap another term to Google…:):

Awake every 2/2.5 hrs on avg.
    bio-appliances to be serviced.
    If I get lucky the last cycle might roll out to 3hrs.
    Nice to see this thread back.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have a blue light filter on my cellphone it's on 24/7. If you have one use it. It makes a big difference in eye strain and headaches I've noticed.

Edit:

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    not me I in bed by 8 pm most nights sometimes earlier i get up between 4 and 5 off work today would been nice to sleep in. Will spend most of today with my dad he is out of hospital for now. His cancer treatments seen to be going ok. It sure has slowed him down but at 82 he still out works most 50-year-olds.

Top Bottom