53b25f075850fc7345dc489182c36aae641bf91_t.gif

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't think I even have tomato soup to be honest. I like it, but not really willing to heat up a can of soup on the stove while I also cook a grilled cheese. I'm a lazy cook. I'll just make two grilled cheeses. Haha.

How can you not have tomato soup??????

I usually put mine in a mug and microwave it 2 minutes.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    How can you not have tomato soup??????

I usually put mine in a mug and microwave it 2 minutes.

Single dude living alone. If someone raided my cabinets I'd probably not have a lot of things that I 'should have', haha. In fact I do have a ton of soup but I very rarely ever am in the mood for it. I also have a ton of chili I made and froze... but like an idiot didn't put it in individual sandwich bags or anything and instead dumped it in gallon freezer bags... so now if I ever want a bowl of chili I need to thaw out 3/4 of a gallon of it...

Hell, yesterday I used olive oil as a non-stick coating because I was out of vegetable oil... It works, just not as well. My frozen General Tsos chicken came out alright regardless.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Single dude living alone. If someone raided my cabinets I'd probably not have a lot of things that I 'should have', haha. In fact I do have a ton of soup but I very rarely ever am in the mood for it. I also have a ton of chili I made and froze... but like an idiot didn't put it in individual sandwich bags or anything and instead dumped it in gallon freezer bags... so now if I ever want a bowl of chili I need to thaw out 3/4 of a gallon of it...

Hell, yesterday I used olive oil as a non-stick coating because I was out of vegetable oil... It works, just not as well. My frozen General Tsos chicken came out alright regardless.

I'm a single dude living alone.
    Soup in a can last a long time in the cabinet.

In the winter I eat more soup than the rest of the year.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'm here!

3 trips to Michigan City and one to Lapaz tonight. I about blew chunks smelling White Castle while I was delivering at the station. The is some nasty :poop:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    this is my jealous font.

Hey, don't feel so bad. I usually work M-F and haven't had to work a weekend in well over a year... This weekend we're doing mass migrations of a client system to a new setup so it's all hands on deck. To make matters worse... well, I'll let you see what my boss sent me today:

Here is what I need from you jolly bear
    Friday 11 pm - 8 am CST, Saturday 11 pm - 8 am CST
    If **** goes funky Sunday 11 pm - 8 am CST

"Jolly bear" being sarcasm. -_-

CST because that's the office time. (I work remotely)

EDIT: That is not my normal shift. I usually get off work at 1AM EST... Luckily I've got all the coffee and tea in the world needed to get through it.

Top Bottom