• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierglock40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Just curious if anyone else has heard about this event. A friend sent me an invite to it on Facebook. October 1st, downtown from statehouse to City-county building, from 3p-5p. Rally is hosted by Indiana Going Blue. I definitely support the movement but I'm curious of others thoughts of how this could turn ugly when the "other" side catches wind of it. I haven't been to the downtown area in quite awhile and not sure what the current environment is there. Think it's safe or is the madness still going on downtown?

https://www.facebook.com/events/747312799175136/

The "about" info on the event:

"Let's make our voices heard! The silent majority must take action!

It's time to let our Indiana and Indianapolis/Marion County law makers know we support our protectors. We want legislation that protects our heroes.

We do NOT support releasing officers names without a court order! We do NOT support decreased funding for law enforcement! We do NOT support reducing/eliminating qualified immunity for our LEOs!

While we are downtown Indianapolis let's make a positive impact. Let's do exactly the opposite of the rioters & criminals who took over our state capital! Everyone is encouraged to bring trash bags to pick up some of the trash. Bring your goodie bags for the homeless if you would like. Stick around after our rally and visit a struggling restaurant (be a big tipper). Consider spending the night in one our hotels.

Indianapolis is OUR Hoosier capital! It's time we take back our capital. It's time for our voices to be heard! For one day let's make the changes we expect of our elected officials.

Bring your masks & hand sanitizer.

A special event permit was applied for 8/30/2020. We want to make sure we do everything the right way unlike what the criminals did.

Please come join us! Bring a friend or come alone and make new friends. Please share!

Make our voices heard! #BackTheBlue"

Last edited:

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    A local businessman in Muncie organized a event like this last month. Social media was saying BLM group was going to come out in force to hold their own event at the same time and place. I am sure this made people supporting back the blue to not show up to the rally. At the rally about 100 supporters for back the blue came and none of the others showed up.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    "Bring your masks and sanitizer"

Uh no thanks. If I attend anything it wont be in a damn mask.
    Thankfully I have seen ZERO central Indiana LEO's enforcing the tyrant governor or indy mayors unconstitutional mask mandates.

If they did, I would NOT support them.

I back the blue. If theres anything REAL I can do to support any of them I will do it. I will do it anytime day or night. Out of pocket. Personal time. Whatever it is I can do.
    I dont get the point of these rally's that want to encourage rule of law and promote freedom, yet they post so many restrictions for those attending to follow like little sheep

Leave your masks at home. It would be a beautiful thing to see thousands downtown refusing to wear masks.

People are sheep.

Also, if you attend anything like this right now, especially in dangerous indianapolis I would be WELL ARMED for self defense & first aid.
    If you openly support the police or Trump, you are a target and you dont have a badge and backup. Stick together. These animals are openly executing police officers. This is insane. Stay safe

Last edited:

hoosierglock40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    The thoughts are much appreciated fella's. My concern is not so much my safety as I feel pretty confident in my abilities to defend (and fix) myself. More so, the rest of my family is wanting to attend. While they are all God-Fearing, gun-toting, law-abiding citizens, I would not want to put them in a bad situation if I could prevent it.

Armed we will definitely be and simultaneously praying that it remains peaceful all around. The more the merrier if any one else would like to tag along.

Top Bottom