• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • InfraRed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    For those of you that didn't know Indy Irish Fest Starts tonight at Military Park in Indy. I look forward to this all year!!! One of my favorite bands is playing tonight at 2130 (930 PM), the Mickey Finns from NYC. I hope to see you there!!!!!!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    come on Que... this is great fun and the hubby and I are talking of going down tonight. He will whether I feel up to it or not

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    For those of you that didn't know Indy Irish Fest Starts tonight at Military Park in Indy. I look forward to this all year!!! One of my favorite bands is playing tonight at 2130 (930 PM), the Mickey Finns from NYC. I hope to see you there!!!!!!!
    :xmad::xmad::xmad: got to work on the truck tonight***:yesway: Mickey Finns ,damn i wish i could go!

InfraRed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    :xmad::xmad::xmad: got to work on the truck tonight***:yesway: Mickey Finns ,damn i wish i could go!
    If you can't make it tonight, The Finns are playing at 745pm on Saturday and at 315pm on Sunday.... I'm sure Ray, Brian and Matt would love to see ya.... The Bigger the party.... The Better the time... Sláinte

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    come on Que... this is great fun and the hubby and I are talking of going down tonight. He will whether I feel up to it or not

What? I think it's a wonderful event. I've gone to three in the last four years. I can't make this one, though. I think German Fest is coming up on October 8th and I plan to be there.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    What? I think it's a wonderful event. I've gone to three in the last four years. I can't make this one, though. I think German Fest is coming up on October 8th and I plan to be there.
    and I was going to offer to buy you a beer... :dunno:

I will be there tomorrow night for sure, I'm sure we'll see the IronJaw family out there tomorrow too. tonight is all dependent on how I feel after work.

Top Bottom