• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I just wanted to thank all of you who have used my recruiting link for joining or renewing your NRA membership. Indy Gun Safety was the #7 NRA Instructor Recruiter IN THE UNITED STATES in 2009, with 305 members recruited. The remarkable thing about this is we did not start recruiting until AUGUST! Indy Gun Safety was the #1 NRA instructor recruiter in the NATION last month! :rockwoot: This is because of you, my valued customers and colleagues. Thank you for making Indy Gun Safety an integral part of the firearms safety and training community in the Indianapolis metro area!

I wanted to remind you all that we hope to have our Federal Firearms License in a month or so! I’ll send out another email when it’s official.

Thanks again! I couldn’t do it without you!

Randall DeWitt, President
    Indy Gun Safety, Inc.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    This is December's list from the NRA site. Still waiting on January. I had 35 or so new and about as many renewals:

Instructor Recruiters:
    1. Indy Gun Safety – 24
    2. Starks Training Institute – 21
    3. Gunsite Academy – 19
    4. Glenn Gurnett – 17
    5. Roger Richards – 16
    6. Rogelio Gonzalez – 15
    7. Mandy Isaac – 14
    8. Roger Richards – 12
    9. Lloyd Leppo Jr. – 11
    10. Stephen Smith – 10

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    are they going to send you a plaque or something? at least a certificate, i think you deserve it.

No but they publish the results each month and at the end of the year. That's how I found out. I was #7 nationally and didn't even start until August. So this year they better look out, lol!

You know it's amazing... not too many INGO people have used the link. Maybe 10? You can use it every year to save $10 by the way. So bookmark the link!

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Just for an update, we are at 875 for the year and hope to break 1000 new members! We are still the number one recruiter in the U.S. under the instructor catagory.

Join or renew your NRA membership from the link in my sig. and save $10!

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Just for an update, we are at 875 for the year and hope to break 1000 new members! We are still the number one recruiter in the U.S. under the instructor catagory.

Join or renew your NRA membership from the link in my sig. and save $10!

Add me to the list, I just signed up for a 1 year @ 25$! Good luck on being #1 this year!!

Top Bottom