• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MRE Milkshake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Does anybody know the exact dates of this event for June? I've run across conflicting info, with one website saying June 18th-19th, with another saying June 3rd-5th. Thanks!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Does anybody know the exact dates of this event for June? I've run across conflicting info, with one website saying June 18th-19th, with another saying June 3rd-5th. Thanks!
    3-5 June per the 1500 website. I'll be working the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth probably Saturday. I usually work the Friday, looks like work and the calendar is getting in the way of my 2A stuff on this one.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Great, thank you so much I plan on going Saturday!
    I edited the title to add the full date.

As we get closer to the show dates I'll bump the thread. Scroll through the thread below from the previous show. I always bump the thread when I meet INGOers in the wild. I also post... observations on what I see from the booth.

MRE Milkshake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I edited the title to add the full date.

As we get closer to the show dates I'll bump the thread. Scroll through the thread below from the previous show. I always bump the thread when I meet INGOers in the wild. I also post... observations on what I see from the booth.

Hey I went to the show in March. Got my first AR there :D

MRE Milkshake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I've been wanting one for a while now. Everybody says "build your own" but I just don't want to.
    I'm not opposed to building my own AR, and it's something I plan on doing at some point. Although building ARs in my opinion is more expensive because if you are going to go through the trouble of putting everything together, the you're gonna want to buy the parts you want then, not ones to allow the gun to function until you can buy the actual part you want later. Rn, I can't afford to just build out an AR how I want, it'd easily probably be over 2k and I don't have that kind of money lol.

There are certainly advantages to building your own AR though. You get the parts that you want and are most comfortable with. Overall though if you haven't owned an AR previously, and despite being a novice with owning firearms, I can tell you that there certainly is a lot of value buying one first before building them.

But yeah, the M&P 15 SPORT II really isn't a bad AR. I've seen them as low as 650$ and a little higher than $900. They're very good budget ARs and they work incredibly well. If you are looking for something relatively cheap but doesn't sacrifice reliability really than you can't go wrong with the M&P 15. There's other very good ARs out there on the market for the same ballpark prices, depends on what you're looking for though.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Time to bump this one since 3 June is this Friday! My usual Friday in the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth has been kicked to Saturday. I hate it when the J-O-B gets in the way of my 2-A hobby, but it’s happening on the 3rd. It definitely balances out, usually on Wednesdays in January, February and March when I all of a sudden have to takeoff part of the day to split for the state house.

The hot weather shows are in the expo hall along 38th St., the pavilion farthest west. Bad news is it’s a smaller building. Good news is, there is conditioned air.

As usual I will provide directions in my non-cardinal direction manner. As always if you’re there stop by and say hello. It’s always good to meet an INGOER in the wild and I will bump the thread after meeting you. If I write down your handle, it’s because I’m old and forgetful.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ok, sitting at the airport, Sheryl is at the duty free store, might as well post some more. I’ve got a plug-in charger and really nothing else to do.

I look for us to be a bit busier this show than usual with all the events of late. It still won’t be busy like working the deer turkey and waterfall expo, which is actually more like work, so I will get to make my usual observations concerning what I see from where I sit at the booth.

Spam-can Mom? 1911 lanyard carry dude? If raining the Man From Glad? The guy who blames us for the primary shortage? Goths (The kind that dress all in black, not the ones who sacked Rome.) Someone running in pursuit of a private sale? Dude in commie gas mask? Kill a commie for mommy T-shirt guy with Kalashnikov t-shirt guy? Or my new favorite, guy putting on newly purchased body armor to leave facility?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Can't believe the doors open tomorrow at 1400. I'll be there Saturday and before the doors open I'll bump the thread with the standard price indicators: 9mm range ammo and Gen 2 PMags.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I can't believe I'm finally going to be in town for the show and I finally caught the damn Rona. I guess the loss of smell would protect me from some of the fine folks that go there? j/k...I'm not going. (dang it)

Top Bottom