• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I didn't see anything too outrageous. One guy fully decked out in battle belt, thigh rig,etc.

Saw some Russian (I think) 9mm steel case for 280/1k.

Powder and primers still running around 125/k for primers and between 35 and 40/lb for powder depending.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I didn't see anything too outrageous. One guy fully decked out in battle belt, thigh rig,etc.

Saw some Russian (I think) 9mm steel case for 280/1k.

Powder and primers still running around 125/k for primers and between 35 and 40/lb for powder depending.
    Why would you spend $125 for a brick of primers from these GD price gougers? It is to the point of revolting behavior that these people have the temerity to even put that kind of price tag on primers. Disgusting really!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Why would you spend $125 for a brick of primers from these GD price gougers? It is to the point of revolting behavior that these people have the temerity to even put that kind of price tag on primers. Disgusting really!
    Ha, the vendors that are on INGO that go to the gun shows will be along shortly to straighten you out.

Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Noblesville
    Went today and overall was a good show. Lots of cool things to look at and it seems like there were plenty of good deals. My personal favorite was the cheese/kelibasa stand guy. Had a good conversation with him and got some good bison sausage from him. Couldnt find the Henry 357 I was hunting for unfortunately!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I didn't go but I had to drive past the fairgrounds a few times yesterday. Looked pretty blowout busy, was it?

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I didn't go but I had to drive past the fairgrounds a few times yesterday. Looked pretty blowout busy, was it?
    There were a couple other events that brought in a lot of traffic, such as a few high school graduations at the coliseum. It was actually pretty light foot traffic in the show. Especially on Sunday.

Reactions: Ark

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    There were a couple other events that brought in a lot of traffic, such as a few high school graduations at the coliseum. It was actually pretty light foot traffic in the show. Especially on Sunday.
    Thanks for the clarification. Thought things were pretty heavy for a gun show, even the 1500.

Any graduates sneak off to shop for knives and jerky?

Top Bottom