• Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    There it is. The Indy1500 Hate.

I am buying extra deals just to extinguish your hate.:nono::chillout:

I said what I said and I did what I said. Yes, I bought an AUG in a bag. That's right, it was that good a deal.
    Deals galore. The "Ain't No Gud Dealz" wing of INGO really missed out, but, in return, you helped me, so thank you.
    EPMs for $10-11 a pop. SR-25 mags from Duramag 5 for $100. A bought a knife, a Tool Craft bcg for $60, a great book, Troy BUIS, Primary Arms optics (the 1X and 3X microprism hotness), ammo, carry straps, binocs for $5 a pop (yes, $5) AND an AUG in a bag, lol.

Great show. We are so fortunate to have such a great place and opportunity to do this. Would go back again and get more great deals in the future. Also, something really strange . . . Kirk did not buy a gun at a gun show. May be a first.

1667750235847.png

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I said what I said and I did what I said. Yes, I bought an AUG in a bag. That's right, it was that good a deal.
    Deals galore. The "Ain't No Gud Dealz" wing of INGO really missed out, but, in return, you helped me, so thank you.
    EPMs for $10-11 a pop. SR-25 mags from Duramag 5 for $100. A bought a knife, a Tool Craft bcg for $60, a great book, Troy BUIS, Primary Arms optics (the 1X and 3X microprism hotness), ammo, carry straps, binocs for $5 a pop (yes, $5) AND an AUG in a bag, lol.

Great show. We are so fortunate to have such a great place and opportunity to do this. Would go back again and get more great deals in the future. Also, something really strange . . . Kirk did not buy a gun at a gun show. May be a first.

View attachment 235143
    You should stop by the ISR PA booth and get your glasses you left here like a year ago.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    New Dr Seuss book: Box of Glocks. How many Glocks are in your box of Glocks? Each Glock is in a box the box of Glocks has six Glocks in the big Glock Box.

IUBrink

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Didn't see anything I was looking for this time, but damn am I tired of paying this much to park, enter, and browse $400 SCCYs.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I honestly could have spent more if I had more time to walking around browsing. I found a lot of decent harder to find modern surplus items tucked away between some more common commercial accessories. Prices seemed much more in line with what you can find them for online before shipping.

However, I will say I'm only speaking for accessories and parts, as I didn't look at firearm prices. I was tempted to buy one of the $20 stripped uppers thrown in a box just to see if they were serviceable, but I knew it would quickly turn into another complete build.

Stopped by and saw my friends (Judy and Mark) from Precision Firearms. I can't say enough good things about their work with high end ARs.

Top Bottom