• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Parking across 38 can be hit or miss. In Novemeber, the lot was open because a number of other events were happening at the fairgrounds. I've been to other 1500's where that lot was not open.

It looks like for the weekend of the 12th-14th there is also an RV show going on in the West Pavilion as well as the Indianapolis Garage Sale and Marketplace in the Ball State Umiversity Champions Pavilion and the Blue Ribbon Pavilion. There is also an IUPUI Basketball game at 2:00 Saturday afternoon and on Sunday there is the Midwest Reptile Show.
    RVs and the lizard people? Hopefully they have the lot south of 38th Street open. Horse Shows with the south parking lot closed is a whole lotta suck. Freakin horse trailers everywhere.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'd like to attend but not if I have to walk a country mile. I'm still not right from my surgery 7th of November. I used to sneak in the northside thru the 'hood into the fairgrounds.

Indhawkeye

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2018
    Zionsville
    It's that time once again! This one will be in the South Pavilion (east side of the fairgrounds along 38th Street.)

It looks like I'll be there all 3 days at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth. Stop by the booth and I'll bump the thread. It's always good meeting INGOers in the wild.

Who will you see at the 1500? SPAM can Mom with her unhelpful children? 1911 lanyard carry dude? The Man from Glad (if it's raining?) Goths? Harley Quinn? (NOT a Margot Robbie sighting) Kill a commie for Mommy shirt guy with Kalashnikov shirt guy? Lives in a bad neighborhood guy? Flock of Seagulls? The extras from The Walking Dead? The cast of The Hills Have Eyes?

Price points: I always scout out a few things to gauge how prices are looking. 9mm range ammo and gen 2 PMags are my usual items.

Please beware: I don't everything about everything. I will try to find specific things and prices per request if time allows. However, I know a lot about a few things. I know a little about a lot of things. There are some things I really don't know duck **** from apple butter about.

Rumor has it, the NRA Booth will be hopping at this show with this weeks big announcement that Wayne LaPierre is retiring from the NRA.
    Btw, I think you left out Kato Kaelin from your list! Lmao.

I remain,
    Indhawkeye

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Rumor has it, the NRA Booth will be hopping at this show with this weeks big announcement that Wayne LaPierre is retiring from the NRA.
    I sure hope so! Between the change of command at NRA and the Indiana General Assembly cranking up it shouldn't be boring.
    Btw, I think you left out Kato Kaelin from your list! Lmao.
    Kato has changed his look, not quite as noticeable as he used to be. Might be lurking INGO.

Indhawkeye

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2018
    Zionsville
    I sure hope so! Between the change of command at NRA and the Indiana General Assembly cranking up it shouldn't be boring.

Kato has changed his look, not quite as noticeable as he used to be. Might be lurking INGO.
    Ahhhhh…One of these “lurkers” I’ve heard about!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Time for the checklist:
    - Bottle water: Check!
    - Snacks: Check!
    - Phone charger AND cord: Check!
    - Legislative crib sheets: Check! (probably need to be laminated today)
    - Cash: CRAP! Must stop at ATM
    - Traditional Friday breakfast (started by Churchmouse:) soon

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500 gun knife, etc. show.

THE BIG STORY: we have bills at the state house, and I’m ready to talk about them.

I’m switching to talk to text, so we’ll see how it does…

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Public service announcement: when you come in the door, please make sure you’re unloaded firearm is ammunition, free. Just saying…

When you come in the first sign, you see will be custom dog tags also known as HK Indiana.

Down towards the concession stand, you will see the big bomb of revolver tactical also known as Brad’s knives.

ZX Guns is over on the south side of the pavilion near our booth, which is near the exit.

NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth has fancy tablecloth provided… Not sure why the promoter said it was probably a mistake, but that’s OK. We can keep them.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    9mm range ammo $15/50

Gen 2 PMags can be found for $10

Durbin tactical has a bulk 9mm 1000 rounds for $249, unknown on the brand

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    At 1407 a guy went out the door with 2 long guns. Guess he found what he was looking for.

Top Bottom