• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Mmmm anyone see that $11,000 NDM at Tony’s table?
    Sexxxxxxxy, yup.

Seen two Nylon 66’s that were pretty minty at 675.00, not too bad, not to bad.

2 lightly greased and freshly unwrapped 9130’s 1 ceremonial, one hex at 380.00 with all the typical fixins that came with them. Sold them on my next pass, i didn‘t really need another anyhow:( they looked perfect!

Some decent variety at this show, some very crammed aisles. Some of our chair bound patriots had a hell of a time getting through some of those crowds arrrrrr!

The boys at the NRA table looked pretty engaged while I was doing my laps. No luck on items i was looking for and missed out on a 300$ 3 gen g17 from a vendor friend of mine on Friday.

I had a pretty good time chattin and walking the aisles.
    When your current with ammo, rifle trends and know what you want it’s pretty essy to walk the crowded lanes and peek through the occasional arm pit with terminator vision.

:blahblah:
    The Romanian RPK sitting beside it was pretty nice for $1250. I was very tempted! I liked that he had A1 uppers again too.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    :faint: I was ecstatic to buy mine for under $300 at a show in Seymour just a couple of years ago. You think $675 is "not too bad"??
    Yes sir check on those price trends for newish in box or near mint nylons you will be surprised! Unfortunately folks will try to add that premium to just any ol banged up, scratched to hell Rem Nylons.

tinmansinoz

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2023
    Brownsburg, IN
    I was there Friday but I don't think I had a chance to meet you. I was pedaling two matching ruger revolvers (security six) and did find a good deal on a eotech magnifier. (Edit to add) actually I did visit the nra booth to see if I could get my address updated so maybe I did in fact meet you.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was there Friday but I don't think I had a chance to meet you. I was pedaling two matching ruger revolvers (security six) and did find a good deal on a eotech magnifier. (Edit to add) actually I did visit the nra booth to see if I could get my address updated so maybe I did in fact meet you.
    Possible, I am there most Fridays. I’m usually the only one with a full beard. And yes it is a distinguished grey beard :lmfao:

Top Bottom