• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Notice how these guys always have that same IDGAF look on their face when they're caught? This is why. They know they won't have to GAF because we allow it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Did you even read the article? It is not his fault.

From the article:

"Our community has suffered another trauma with the tragic loss of this family. Gun violence continues to take and damage too many lives," Marion County Prosecutor Ryan Mears said.
    Yeah I saw what Mears said *spits*. Screw him too. He's part of the problem.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mears is a cancer
    And should be eradicated as such. I know I've said this over and over again, but I truly believe that judges, prosecutors and parole board members should all have skin in the game when they plea bargain, reduce sentences or provide for early release. They should suffer the same (maximum) sentence when the offender/parolee commits another crime (and they will). Bet that would slam shut the revolving door system we have now.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    This city administration has avoided working with the ministers and the FOP. Apparently they think they can solve the issue themselves.
    I don’t have any first hand knowledge re: the effectiveness of the ministers and the FOP, but my suspicion is there are only two times the 10 Point Coalition gets involved. (1) When the media is present for their press conferences and they can each get their faces in tv or, (2) they are in line with their hands out so they can obtain funds to “help fight the terrible conditions.”

Throw more public (tax) dollars at the problem and let me know how successful the results are. Sorry, but I live in a mostly safe community and can’t really process the environment that seems to be a common denominator in these types of tragedies. And to be clear, I don’t believe the individual is not responsible because he is a victim of his geographical and social paradigm. Some, perhaps, can have their path of life altered. Some, sad to say, are just inherently evil.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Did you even read the article? It is not his fault.

From the article:

"Our community has suffered another trauma with the tragic loss of this family. Gun violence continues to take and damage too many lives," Marion County Prosecutor Ryan Mears said.

You dumbass! (mears) It's a culture problem. and NOT the gun culture.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don’t have any first hand knowledge re: the effectiveness of the ministers and the FOP, but my suspicion is there are only two times the 10 Point Coalition gets involved. (1) When the media is present for their press conferences and they can each get their faces in tv or, (2) they are in line with their hands out so they can obtain funds to “help fight the terrible conditions.”

Throw more public (tax) dollars at the problem and let me know how successful the results are. Sorry, but I live in a mostly safe community and can’t really process the environment that seems to be a common denominator in these types of tragedies. And to be clear, I don’t believe the individual is not responsible because he is a victim of his geographical and social paradigm. Some, perhaps, can have their path of life altered. Some, sad to say, are just inherently evil.
    Both are true. Publicity whores and funding whores.
    They are worthless.

A whore is a whore is a whore.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    **** that piece of ****. The sooner he dies the better. And anyone who thinks they can come after the law abiding peoples’ gun rights over things like this can eat **** too. I will not comply. EVER.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Charges filed against 17-year-old in mass shooting of his family, no death penalty allowed

View attachment 123035
    https://www.wthr.com/article/news/c...mily/531-4c4164cc-2ce4-43d4-a92d-8d885512ebe5

So let me get this straight. It's okay for HIM to impose the death penalty on his family because they wouldn't let him go out on a Saturday night, but it's NOT okay to impose the death penalty on HIM because he's 17? BS!! I'd put a bullet in his forehead and sleep very well after that. And I'd do it for free.
    Come on peoples the butt wipes we put in office are scared to death of the repercussions that would ensue.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Yeah I saw what Mears said *spits*. Screw him too. He's part of the problem.
    Mears should join him in prison.
    Mears is a cancer
    Prosecutor is a stupid **********
    Just wait folks, it ain’t over. Either Boss Hoggsett gets some sort of “25th’d” or steps down, he will be the next mayor. Gare-on-teeed!

Don’t ask me how I know, I legally cannot say, but it’s the current plan...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just wait folks, it ain’t over. Either Boss Hoggsett gets some sort of “25th’d” or steps down, he will be the next mayor. Gare-on-teeed!

Don’t ask me how I know, I legally cannot say, but it’s the current plan...
    How and why do the fine brain dead voting public of Marion county keep putting these worthless POS into higher office. :dunno:

Top Bottom