• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    The annual Indiana SWAT Officers Association (ISOA) Conference will, once again, be in Fort Wayne, starting Sunday, May 4 and going through Tuesday, May 6. Both Sgt. Bryan DeYoung and I will be attending, and I will give an AAR of my experiences, again, this year.

As usual, there is an all-star line up of presenters and shooting sessions. After Sunday's "Junk Yard Shootout," live fire demonstrations, vendor appreciation, and debriefs by presenters, I will be spending the day on the range with Bob Vogel on Monday for his Practical Pistol Applications class. Then, Tuesday morning, I will be on the range with former SFOD-Delta operator, Robert Trivino, for the Covert Carry class. Tuesday afternoon is a class, Self Aid/Buddy Aid, with Chuck Soltys.

Looking forward to another great three days some of the very best in the business.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Two of my buddies will be up there with you. Can't wait to hear what they have to share when they get home. I know at least one of them is scheduled to be in Vogels class on Monday.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    There will be WAY too much going on at the ISOA Conference to cover any more than a small portion; plus, I am teaching the Indiana Firearms Training Handgun II class on Sunday. Consequently, I will miss the Junkyard Shootout, live fire demonstrations, and, likely, much of the very valuable debriefs offered on Sunday.

I will, however, be there all day Monday and Tuesday, along with the banquet and awards on Tuesday evening.

Stay tuned!

Top Bottom