• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bottlefed

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Hamilton county
    Sorry I put it in wrong thread. I did send email however last week and again today. I will hit zero tomorrow "it says hit 0 law enforcement only". But let's see what happens.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    If it says she has it she doesn't need the piece of paper. I'd file for a replacement if I couldn't get any resolution. Is it possible it showed up at the house and not knowing what it was it accidentally got thrown out. I've lost about $100 worth of stuff at my house thanks to that....

I know what you mean. I threw out a new bank debit card that came in an envelope that looked like bank junk mail. When the card didn't arrive when it should have I asked my banker and she said, "You should have received it weeks ago. They make the envelopes look inconspicuous so thieves" (and evidently old white men) "don't think there is anything in there."

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    At the worst, you won't have to refile all the paperwork and go through the hassle. My worst case would be to apply for a duplicate to replace a "lost" LTCH.

I just sent in my $20 because my wallet left me.

Darn wallet..;)

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    You don't need to have it on your person.

We are in the computer age and your LTCH is in the DL database.

Edited to add:

Apparently in the last two years it does show on your BMV. With that said, when I was on the street in 2012 BMV records would go down almost every day for at least an hour, and sometimes it would be down for an entire shift. I would NOT count on the BMV records and would always have your permit handy.

Last edited:

Brazilbilly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Clay county
    Try calling this number. 317-233-5054.

After waiting for nearly 9 months for my LTCH to arrive. I called the number and spoke directly to a person at the ISP who looked up my app and directed me on what I needed to do to correct a glitch that happened at my local PD. After correcting the problem at my local PD, I received my LTCH about a week later.

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    I stand corrected. I left the street two years ago to go to the Det. Office. When I was on the street at the end of 2012 they were NOT on the BMV report. I made a few calls and was informed that permits do show up when BMV status is ran.

I will edit my previous post, as I was wrong.

Goes to show you how fast things change....

artesianjack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Martinsville
    There is a duplicate form that you can get usually at any department that issues gun permits. At my department I always go to my site and check on there status. If it doesnt show what I need, I call state police firearms section and talk with them.

Top Bottom