• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I thought I would introduce you ladies (and gents) to Indiana Moms Against Gun Control. We are on Facebook and would love to see you on/like our page. https://www.facebook.com/IndianaMomsAgainstGunControl We wont bomb your facebook with a bunch of trivial junk. We are about informing, organizing and Empowering Indiana.
    As some of you ladies know we had a rally a couple weekends ago(thanks to those that were able to make it) and even made the news. It's important to us to let everyone know that not all moms are for gun control. The formally known one million moms for gun control have made the claim that they will be everywhere we are.
    We plan to hold many more rallies and inform the citizens of Indiana and our Congress that we are paying attention to what they are doing. So, please come take a stand with us at our next rally.
    We have also been gathering signatures on a couple of letters to both Senator Coats and Donnelly. It is our goal to personally hand these to them.
    If you have any question feel free to ask away.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm not a mom but I'm against gun control :D

Like #201.

and I am sure you are for empowering women to be able to protect themselves, carry a firearm to give them an even playing field.

So we at IMAGC welcome all men who will fight with us.

A big thanks needs to go out to the 2 women who do the most for us, IJW and MrsP... Both great ladies

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    and I am sure you are for empowering women to be able to protect themselves, carry a firearm to give them an even playing field.

So we at IMAGC welcome all men who will fight with us.

A big thanks needs to go out to the 2 women who do the most for us, IJW and MrsP... Both great ladies

You betcha.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Liked. #200. If anybody posts any of those images with statistics and all that PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE cite sources for the information with it!

If that was the second post of the day, it was being worked on from the phone. We will try to always cite all of our sources, it's just another opinion if it's not. Thanks!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    From IMAGC page today

We need help and support people

The Greater Lafeyette chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America (formerly known as 1 million moms for gun control) has recently organized.
    ""I think the vast majority of people in Lafayette and West Lafayette don't want their neighbors to have assault weapons. But that voice hasn't been heard. So hopefully this group can begin to be that voice," said chapter co-organizer Sue Eiler.

An event on the John T. Myers Pedestrian Bridge is planned for April 27."
    Moms Demand Action Indiana chapter has called out Indiana Moms Against Gun Control on local media outlets. They claimed they will be there to counter us everywhere we go. I'd like to be able to express the same gratitude to them.
    I know for a fact that MeL, Bat, myself, and many others will all be down in southern IN that weekend.
    So, the question is: Do we have enough interest to organize a counter rally in Lafayette on Apr 27?
    Do we have anyone willing to step up and organize the people?
    IMAGC will fully support and host the efforts even with our admin team not able to attend.

-JP

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I'd like to take a minute to thank Mrs.G for everything she's done for IMAGC and becoming a part of the admin. We greatly appreciate it as we are growing quickly.
    Also please keep an eye out on our events page as we are working on a counter rally for the Lafayette Mom's rally. Thanks for everyone's support. We are also looking for anyone willing to help coordinate for the rally.

Top Bottom