Indiana Is Dead Last And Apparently Proud Of It...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    One thing is for sure though a lot are dying of covid
    Nope. Under age 65, about .05%, and that's "with" the Covids, not necessarily "because" of.

Our doctor confirmed my wife had flu. The hospital only tested for the Covids to get their lovely government handout, and still billed our insurance $27,000, plus doctors, plus ambulance.

CDC reduced last year's alleged 400K deaths to 240K and is still reducing as the actual experts go through and confirm the combination of symptoms and tests.

I still wonder why BLM is so up in arms about George Floyd dying of COVID.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    In the Middle Ages, lots of people carried a piece of cat fur to protect them from the plague.

Just because lots of people do something, does not make it credible or effective.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In the Middle Ages, lots of people carried a piece of cat fur to protect them from the plague.

Just because lots of people do something, does not make it credible or effective.
    Is our two cats the reason we've managed to dodge it?

'bout time they have some actual value.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope. Under age 65, about .05%, and that's "with" the Covids, not necessarily "because" of.

Our doctor confirmed my wife had flu. The hospital only tested for the Covids to get their lovely government handout, and still billed our insurance $27,000, plus doctors, plus ambulance.

CDC reduced last year's alleged 400K deaths to 240K and is still reducing as the actual experts go through and confirm the combination of symptoms and tests.

I still wonder why BLM is so up in arms about George Floyd dying of COVID.
    Lost 2 dear friends allegedly to covid. Brothers. Both very overweight and with all the extras that will kill you if you get the rona including age. David was 68 and Bud was 75.
    2 other occupants of that house both tested positive and barely slowed down but the markers were not there with them. David's wife while not slim was not "overweight" and in generally good health.
    A roommate/employee is early 50's and slim non-smoker in fair health.

Of the many people we know that have had it the same thing. Decent health going in and it was no different than fighting a flu save for the loss of taste and smell.

So there are circumstances that will put you in a bad way, but you are probably halfway there before you got it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Is our two cats the reason we've managed to dodge it?

'bout time they have some actual value.
    There were cat fur blankets at the time, which probably helped people stay warm and have some additional resistance to infection. They were also frequently a bit more wealthy and not interacting with as many people.

a 2" square likely doesn't have the same effect.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Two outta three of the INGO dancers have been shootered
    Wait, is Kutnupe gone too?? I stepped away for a few months, mostly due to Kut and JH constantly making every thread unbearable. This is a club, which typically consists of mostly like-minded people. Guns first, politics second.... but politics about guns first. If there are people who don't fit into the club or make the club unenjoyable for others, they should be removed.

So, thank you ChurchMouse! I know it's not easy to deal with all the egos in here. It doesnt need to be an echo chamber by any means, but it also doesn't need to be a constant debate with people who support anti-gun politics.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wait, is Kutnupe gone too?? I stepped away for a few months, mostly due to Kut and JH constantly making every thread unbearable. This is a club, which typically consists of mostly like-minded people. Guns first, politics second.... but politics about guns first. If there are people who don't fit into the club or make the club unenjoyable for others, they should be removed.

So, thank you ChurchMouse! I know it's not easy to deal with all the egos in here. It doesnt need to be an echo chamber by any means, but it also doesn't need to be a constant debate with people who support anti-gun politics.
    Good friend and old Mod here told me to treat ingo as an ongoing perpetual social experiment. And after I got settled into this chair I see how right he really is. One can only mask who they really are for a short time and if you read as much as we do (staff) it is easy to spot.
    Kut and JH had multiple opportunities to be a part of any And all conversations just don’t stir up the crap. Neither one could refrain.
    It’s sad actually because at one time both actually feed the forum.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Right... they're the problem. Neither JH nor Kut are anti-gun, they just aren't hard right wingers.

TBF, they both really, really, loved to push the lines and couldn't resist pointing out hypocrisy and poking sticks.

dr-evil-right.gif

Hey - did you know INGO has an INGO function?
    Someone occupying too much real estate in your head, hide their post!

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Right... they're the problem. Neither JH nor Kut are anti-gun, they just aren't hard right wingers.

TBF, they both really, really, loved to push the lines and couldn't resist pointing out hypocrisy and poking sticks.

dr-evil-right.gif

Hey - did you know INGO has an INGO function?
    Someone occupying too much real estate in your head, hide their post!
    If you look around the room and you think all the other people are ***holes, and they look around think you’re the ***hole, who is more likely to be the ***hole?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    All you hard right wingers stop running off the antagonists. (You still here JK?)

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Didn’t know I was a hard right winger. Interesting. I mean I’m not so does that mean I have to be banned? Or is this just another idiotic post by someone with no knowledge. Again.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Didn’t know I was a hard right winger. Interesting. I mean I’m not so does that mean I have to be banned? Or is this just another idiotic post by someone with no knowledge. Again.
    Are you referring to my post? I was sarcastically referring to JK’s post where he referred to pretty much all of us as “Hard right wingers”

Top Bottom