• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    According to the facebook page. Bryan Ciyou released his Third edition of Indiana Handgun Law Friday. Has anyone had the chance to pick it up at the 1500?

I plan on ordering it as soon as the third edition is up for sale from amazon. I just wondered if anyone has skimmed it and if it is as good as the last. Also, did he cover the parking lot bill in good detail?

Indiana Handgun Law Manual | Facebook

ETA: I guess I goofed, its called the "Indiana Firearms Law Reference Manual" now

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Since the Indy 1500 isn't until next weekend there is no way anyone could have picked it up from there yet.
    I do plan on getting a copy though.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Since the Indy 1500 isn't until next weekend there is no way anyone could have picked it up from there yet.
    I do plan on getting a copy though.
    I think they typo'd it on the FB page. It says they're introducing it this Friday, Aug. 21, at the Indy 1500. :)

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    The second edition is a vast improvement over the first edition-organization is much better, and more useful as a reference. I had the first edition, but when I thumbed through the second edition, I bought it. I don't know about the third.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Just called the number on the Facebook page above. Evidently, no one told his secretary that it was on there. Book 3 isn't quite done, she told me, but I'll be getting a call back shortly with more info.

Blessings,
    Bill

indycruzr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Indy Westside
    I purchase the 2nd edition some time ago. It was a quick good read and better reference. I'm looking forward to picking up the 3rd Edition this Friday at the 1500 now.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Just called the number on the Facebook page above. Evidently, no one told his secretary that it was on there. Book 3 isn't quite done, she told me, but I'll be getting a call back shortly with more info.

Blessings,
    Bill

I did, in fact, get that call back about 20 min. after I posted the above and placed my pre-order. I told the lady with whom I spoke that I'd read about the third edition here on INGO and she not only knew about the site, apparently she is a member here. :rockwoot: :ingo:

I won't "out" her; if/when she decides to make her presence known, that's her choice, but I think it's a very cool thing. :)

Blessings,
    Bill

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I pre-ordered a copy at the 1500 today. They said that it will be available in about 3 weeks and that shipping would be free. Yes, it will include recent developments like the new parking lot law. Apparently, a number of companies are trying to find out how close to the line they can push things. Looking forward to it. :yesway:

Top Bottom